GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Lagoon
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

In my opinion, Pageau is worth a 1st and 5th.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Terrible game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What would we give for jesse puljujärvi?

San jose 2nd and Chlapik?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:What would we give for jesse puljujärvi?

He’s barely getting a PPG in a beer league and you want to give a 2nd?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:

Yeah, I’m not seeing why his value is I creasing really. He’s doing alright there but he’s not proven anything here. His value is still high based on where he was drafted. I don’t have any second rounders to spare for that guy.
Now if they are interested in a prospect like Jaros or Chlapik and a later pick then we can talk.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:

Not quite a beer league, but no I dont really want to give a 2nd. The question will remain did edmonton Diddle him up or is he a bust? If he has a shot of using that huge frame and blazing speed and lethal wrist shot in the nhl is it not worth a 2nd to try?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone know anything more about this Wilkie kid we just acquired the rights to?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Anyone know anything more about this Wilkie kid we just acquired the rights to?

I dont know how we got away with this. He's had a couple of decent years in college and he's not signed so that clearly opens up a roster spot in a potential bigger trade.

I think we're about to acquire something. Maybe the Edmonton kid or perlini?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And gagner sounds likely if it happens based on what seems to be Edmonton's most meh contract

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The pieces are really there for a swap.

Roster spot, loads of cap space, a load of picks.

San jose or columbus 2nd rounder for jp, gagner 30 percent retained, 4th rounder this draft.

Something like that

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:The pieces are really there for a swap.

San jose or columbus 2nd rounder for jp, gagner 30 percent retained, 4th rounder this draft.

Something like that

Seems like a stretch here. Even with Gagner coming back, I think the Sens would need to throw in a B prospect. But I agree with where your head's at.  I think the Sens would also want to open up a roster spot on their NHL roster - can't help but think Boedker is out of here somehow.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Chlapik called up for today's game. Looks like Bobby Ryan may be a healthy scratch

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Chlapik called up for today's game. Looks like Bobby Ryan may be a healthy scratch

TSN confirmed. 4th line is Chlapik-Beaudin-Sabourin. Yikes

Last edited by DefenceWinsChampionships on Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Chlapik called up for today's game. Looks like Bobby Ryan may be a healthy scratch

TSN confirmed. 4th line is Chlapik-Beaudin-Sabourin. Yikes

But speculate all you want. Might be showcasing Chlapik tonight... but not on that line haha

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Something like that

Seems like a stretch here. Even with Gagner coming back, I think the Sens would need to throw in a B prospect. But I agree with where your head's at.  I think the Sens would also want to open up a roster spot on their NHL roster - can't help but think Boedker is out of here somehow.

They should just trade JP for Perlini one for one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Something like that

Maybe no 4th rounder coming back from Edmonton, but the pieces are there for a trade imo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, that's brutal and he's been brutal too. Cant stay on his damn skates.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Second game this week I cannot watch. I'll see some of it at the gym, at least. I guess this is getting me ready for when I finally cut the cord. When they are worth it I'll pay for NHL Live or whatever they call it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum