GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Marner gone at least 4 weeks. If it's a high ankle sprain it will be a lot longer before he's 100%. His game is inherently reliant on his shiftiness, he needs his ankles for that.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Boston blows a 4-0 third period lead, looses in the shootout to Florida.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Kovalchuk is done in LA. He’s been told he can practice with the team, but not play.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's so odd...what are they going to do with him?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Wait for a trade or wait for him to get on a plane.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

He’s only making $700,000 after an upcoming bonus, so watch for him in Ottawa after that is paid.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Cirque Du Soliel founder charged with growing weed on his private island. He’s still better than Melnyk, by a mile long joint.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sharks have won 4 straight. Booooo.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:The Sharks have won 4 straight.  Booooo.

Yeah they seem to be on a roll of late, but they'll come crashing back down to reality.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Cirque Du Soliel founder charged with growing weed on his private island. He’s still better than Melnyk, by a mile long joint.

If that’s the only thing he’s getting charged with. I know so many stories about him from people that have worked around him. The guy is a dirt bag. But a dirt bag with lots of money.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Curtis Lazar is recalled from the AHL to the Sabres. Fingers crossed for the crazy kid!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Very few people got rich by being class-acts. somewhere along the way they've all screwed someone.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Very few people got rich by being class-acts. somewhere along the way they've all screwed someone.

I really don’t want to get into the details but his actions have nothing to do with how business is conducted but more the type of things you allow yourself to do when money isn’t an issue anymore and you allow yourself liberties over the human rights of others. There’s a very good reason he tries to be seen as a philanthropist (even by going to space to highlight the importance of one earth, the arrogance of that farce) to him setting up charities and donating. When it’s all said and done, and in the world where nothing stays hidden forever, it will likely come to light what this guy was about and we will have a very light version of Epstein in Quebec. Emphasis on light.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:He’s only making $700,000 after an upcoming bonus, so watch for him in Ottawa after that is paid.

Another year at 4.25 or whatever though. They'd have to retain as usual.

Neat fit though with all our Russians now.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:
Lagoon wrote:He’s only making $700,000 after an upcoming bonus, so watch for him in Ottawa after that is paid.

Another year at 4.25 or whatever though.  They'd have to retain as usual.

Neat fit though with all our Russians now.

He has a full NMC. My guess is they terminate his contract and they trade his cap hit

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I was sort of being facetious. I think he’s done in the NHL.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:I was sort of being facetious. I think he’s done in the NHL.

He or at least his cap hit will be an Ottawa Senator for a 3rd rd pick. His salary will not.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would assume LA wants him to basically quit so they can terminate his contract by mutual consent and then he can go back to Russia. Why they ever signed him.....just an absolutely idiotic move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum