GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

They should be speaking to Dallas about Honka.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:They should be speaking to Dallas about Honka.

He asked to be traded and nothing happened.
He should be had for cheap. But would they part with him for cheap?

I have my doubts wether he’s really top 4 down te road.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He's at least someone the leafs could build around when Ceci, muzzin and Barrie become ufas

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Honka sucks

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Lol the wings are horrible

PTFlea wrote:Detroit is so bad it's actually scary.  They're worse than ottawa, however...I hope to Dung they turn it around a bit for the sake of the pick.

Because right now...they are a black hole of terrible.

These posts didn’t age well. Yzerman stole Fabbri and gave them a legit 2nd line on top of their elite 1st line and a more lethal 1st PP.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Honka sucks

Agreed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:Lol the wings are horrible

PTFlea wrote:Detroit is so bad it's actually scary.  They're worse than ottawa, however...I hope to Dung they turn it around a bit for the sake of the pick.

Because right now...they are a black hole of terrible.

These posts didn’t age well. Yzerman stole Fabbri and gave them a legit 2nd line on top of their elite 1st line and a more lethal 1st PP.

Oh they aged well, they're horrible.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Something smells off in vegas too. I thought they'd get off to a blazing start

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Something smells off in vegas too.  I thought they'd get off to a blazing start

Fleury has played a lot of hockey over his career and their d is pretty average

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OMG! They fired Cherry!

The bastards!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hutchinson waived too

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:OMG! They fired Cherry!

The bastards!

He should have been gone years ago. Barely follows the game has no idea what's going on. I have been muting him every game for at least 5 years now

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
wprager wrote:OMG! They fired Cherry!

The bastards!

He should have been gone years ago. Barely follows the game has no idea what's going on. I have been muting him every game for at least 5 years now

He’s been out of touch for years now. I mean even hockey wise it’s not really relevant to the game today and half the stuff that’s non-hockey related isn’t representative of popular opinion. I certainly do not want him as the Canadian hockey ambassador for the game. Which he’s kinda been. I welcome this news. But at the same time I wish it could have happened on a lighter note and not without this happening. Tbh Though, it’s not like this cake out of nowhere. He’s Dung talked plenty over the years and should have been let go a long time ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Hutchinson waived too

Did he say "you people" too?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don was an "American" Canadian in that he wore his patriotism on his shower-curtain sleeves. Always appreciated his grasp of Canadian military history, his unwavering support of the armed forces and first responders. His"take" on hockey has not been hot for quite a while, but I still tuned in when I could (which has not been much, lately).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marner gone at least 4 weeks. If it's a high ankle sprain it will be a lot longer before he's 100%. His game is inherently reliant on his shiftiness, he needs his ankles for that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boston blows a 4-0 third period lead, looses in the shootout to Florida.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Kovalchuk is done in LA. He’s been told he can practice with the team, but not play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum