GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+7
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
Ev
Lagoon
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I loved Chlapik's game vs San Jose. He keeps playing like that, Ryan won't be playing any time soon.

Did anyone watch that game?

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:I loved Chlapik's game vs San Jose.  He keeps playing like that, Ryan won't be playing any time soon.

I saw that game it was good. Paul Pageau C. brown was a very good line. Tierney and Namestnikov looked good. Disappointed by two 5on 3 chance for about a minute each and got nothing

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I loved Chlapik's game vs San Jose.  He keeps playing like that, Ryan won't be playing any time soon.

I saw that game it was good. Paul Pageau C. brown was a very good line. Tierney and Namestnikov looked good. Disappointed by two 5on 3 chance for about a minute each and got nothing

yeah, I thought those 2 5 on 3s were the TSN turning points where the Sharts would storm back.

Did you like Chlapik's game as much as I did? I thought he was fantastic. He must have been specifically asked to go out and hit everything that moved.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

yeah, I thought those 2 5 on 3s were the TSN turning points where the Sharts would storm back.

Did you like Chlapik's game as much as I did?  I thought he was fantastic.  He must have been specifically asked to go out and hit everything that moved.
The whole line seemed to be hitting everything they moved they were very effective especially since the only got around 7 minutes.v

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy crap, they demoted Chlapik. That kid CANNOT win.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Holy crap, they demoted Chlapik.  That kid CANNOT win.  

Mainly because they don't play until Saturday.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Holy crap, they demoted Chlapik.  That kid CANNOT win.  

Mainly because they don't play until Saturday.

Ah, that's possible.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nikita Gusev scratched and is apparently horrendous without the puck.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I heard Sabourin was told he can find permanent residence in Ottawa?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, really? He's effective, so sure why not

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:I heard Sabourin was told he can find permanent residence in Ottawa?

He was. It’s in the CBA. Teams must pay for the first 28 days of hotel for a player. He was told to find a house on his own now.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Bruins pumping the Sharks.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Pitt destroyed Philly too

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

You may want to do yourself a favour and watch Svechnikov’s goal.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Yes, he’s been my avatar for months.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Canes with their best surge yet. They went trick or treating.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sharks...are legit bad with bad goaltending. We have a lightly used Anderson if they wish

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

You want Dorion to trade with Wilson again? Doesn’t even matter if it was to trade Anderson, Wilson would exhume Dorion’s soul and execute him once again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum