GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions

+5
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 18]

166Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 02, 2019 6:15 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Right at the end they lined up for what looked like another one of their Storm Surges, but they cut it off and switched to the Dallas game. So they are still doing them?

167Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 02, 2019 10:15 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Bettman said it should have been a penalty but was missed, and that Marchand had been told that next time he'll be suspended.

That's a joke.

168Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Code:
Flo The Action wrote:wow... it's looking more and more like a sweep for Carolina. how crazy is that!

With Curtis McEhlinney in net...amazing. It's cool though, that crowd in Carolina is unbelievable. Just such a great atmosphere.

169Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Thu May 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:wow... it's looking more and more like a sweep for Carolina. how crazy is that!

With Curtis McEhlinney in net...amazing.  It's cool though, that crowd in Carolina is unbelievable.  Just such a great atmosphere.  

This isn’t going to be remembered as an epic playoff but this is a long time coming reward for local market to be fans. I’m enjoying it for a lot of of them.

170Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri May 03, 2019 8:17 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

With Curtis McEhlinney in net...amazing.  It's cool though, that crowd in Carolina is unbelievable.  Just such a great atmosphere.  

This isn’t going to be remembered as an epic playoff but this is a long time coming reward for local market to be fans. I’m enjoying it for a lot of of them.

I think I've watched more of these playoffs than any in recent history. The games have been highly entertaining, even Canes/Isles and Blues/Stars.

171Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri May 03, 2019 1:21 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I think I've watched more of these playoffs than any in recent history.  The games have been highly entertaining, even Canes/Isles and Blues/Stars.

I’m kind of hoping that CBJ and Carolina meet in the ECF(I realize that’s not good for our pick, but who knows, maybe that’s the straw that makes duchene come back to Columbus and gets us another 1st). Those fan bases would be nuts to watch!

172Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri May 03, 2019 1:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dung, I'm hockeyed out, I cant watch right now. I'll pick it back up in the conference finals
..maybe

173Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Fri May 03, 2019 9:55 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow. Carolina. Who knew.

174Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sat May 04, 2019 12:26 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Wow.  Carolina.  Who knew.

I don’t want them winning the cup! It’s 2006 all over again hahaha. Didn’t they not make the playoffs since then? That be a hell of a feat.

175Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sat May 04, 2019 1:08 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

In the sole interest of our Columbus 1st, I’m very happy Dallas took a 3-2 lead in their series. Now come on Boston.

176Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sat May 04, 2019 1:10 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

And I’m loving the bunch of jerks. They were my original team to cheer for these playoffs and then I said when they were eliminated I’d cheer for Washington and Vegas. Some posts don’t age that well.

177Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sat May 04, 2019 5:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Absolutely no-one picked Carolina. Everyone picked the Islanders and they got swept. What s crazy playoffs this year.

178Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun May 05, 2019 1:36 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty crazy playoff...anything can happen

179Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun May 05, 2019 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crazy Boston-Columbus game. Someone tweeted the first 2 periods were like the first 2 episodes of the last season of Game of Thrones, and the third read like The Battle of Winterfell.

180Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun May 05, 2019 9:08 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any y'know...Good for Dallas. They've stuck with the same core for a while and are finally seeing some success with them...kind of like Washington on a lesser scale.

181Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun May 05, 2019 11:47 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Crazy Boston-Columbus game. Someone tweeted the first 2 periods were like the first 2 episodes of the last season of Game of Thrones, and the third read like The Battle of Winterfell.

Dark and badly directed?

182Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun May 05, 2019 6:37 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Any y'know...Good for Dallas.  They've stuck with the same core for a while and are finally seeing some success with them...kind of like Washington on a lesser scale.

Was hoping Dallas would win today to give Ottawa a better draft pick. Oh well. Game 7 it is.

183Playoff predictions  - Page 12 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon May 06, 2019 10:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Crazy Boston-Columbus game. Someone tweeted the first 2 periods were like the first 2 episodes of the last season of Game of Thrones, and the third read like The Battle of Winterfell.

Dark and badly directed?

I didn't find it that dark, but maybe I have the brightness on my TV set higher than most people or something. I quite enjoyed that whole episode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum