GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019!

+7
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Lagoon
Flo The Action
Ev
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 36]

286TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Everything looks botched when looking at what the sens point of view. Starting negotiations with Dzingel a few days away from trade deadline? Here’s an organization with absolutely no sense of direction. I’ll be surprised if they retain anyone.

Look for them sign a couple of vets nobody wants to touch in the off season or overpay for a couple of guys at the end of their career.

This management is a Dung show

287TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:51 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Everything looks botched when looking at what the sens point of view. Starting negotiations with Dzingel a few days away from trade deadline? Here’s an organization with absolutely no sense of direction. I’ll be surprised if they retain anyone.

Look for them sign a couple of vets nobody wants to touch in the off season or overpay for a couple of guys at the end of their career.

What are you talking about in regards to Dzingel? I have not seen that anywhere and I very much doubt that is the case. They would have been discussing this for months.

I also find it funny, not directed to your post, that people are not trashing the Rangers at all who are still playing their free agents and are still negotiating contracts with them prior to the deadline. It's just a case of pile on the Sens whenever you can I guess.

288TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Washington gets hagelin from LA for a 3rd 2019 and condition 6th in 2020

289TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Bob McKenzie says that "We already expect Matt Duchene to be held out of the lineup until he’s traded. All we’ve heard on Stone/Dzingel and OTT is that dialogue has continued over the course of the day."
I don't know if this is a good sign or just a lot of talk

290TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well then we'll see in three hours I guess.

291TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Sounds like stone Duchene and Dzingle will all be sitting tonight

292TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hope they don't mess this up. Those three, rentals or not, should provide a nice haul.

- Unknown Author

293TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Flames picking up Stone makes a lot of sense. Boosts their team for the Cup run and gives them leverage in negotiations with Tchachuk. If Tchachuk is asking for the moon then you trade him and sign Stone long term. Not the ideal but, this means the Flames have some options and don't have to give in to whatever Tchachuk demands or be left trading him without a backup plan.

- Unknown Author

294TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

On a side note. If Ottawa sits Dzingle, Stone and Duchene isn't that a competitive balance issue for the NHL? I understand why they're doing it but isn't that a problem?

- Unknown Author

295TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Sounds like stone Duchene and Dzingle will all be sitting tonight

Wow, what does that mean? I dont understand. Are they about to announce a signing?

296TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No stone. Damn I'm stupidly hoping he'll sign

297TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:No stone.  Damn I'm stupidly hoping he'll sign

Me too. But I’ve accepted reality. Brown batherson chabot Tkachuk etc are armour future. At lebreton flats without Melnyk.

298TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Everything looks botched when looking at what the sens point of view. Starting negotiations with Dzingel a few days away from trade deadline? Here’s an organization with absolutely no sense of direction. I’ll be surprised if they retain anyone.

What are you talking about in regards to Dzingel? I have not seen that anywhere and I very much doubt that is the case. They would have been discussing this for months.

I also find it funny, not directed to your post, that people are not trashing the Rangers at all who are still playing their free agents and are still negotiating contracts with them prior to the deadline. It's just a case of pile on the Sens whenever you can I guess.

Ottawa has shown no indication of wanting to resign Dzingel until now, when they are facing losing Duchene and stone. There should have been dialogue or at least offers made. Seems like there was no plan in place in the eventuality of a loss of both and now they are scrambling to keep someone. Totally inept move by management. I only trust management to draft well, everything else I have zero faith

299TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

Ottawa has shown no indication of wanting to resign Dzingel until now, when they are facing losing Duchene and stone. There should have been dialogue or at least offers made. Seems like there was no plan in place in the eventuality of a loss of both and now they are scrambling to keep someone. Totally inept move by management. I only trust management to draft well, everything else I have zero faith

I think you have this totally wrong because nobody even said they have made him an offer now. Everything has been quiet the whole season and even now regarding Dzingel, we have no clue what conversations or offers have been made  I doubt they want to sign him if Stone and Duchene leave.

300TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

I think you have this totally wrong because nobody even said they have made him an offer now. Everything has been quiet the whole season and even now regarding Dzingel, we have no clue what conversations or offers have been made  I doubt they want to sign him if Stone and Duchene leave.

Well maybe TSN is nobody to you but it was reported that sens made contract talks with Dzingel in the past week.

301TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If you're gonna lose duchene and stone, might as well get an asset for dzingel and do this all the way

302TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:

Well maybe TSN is nobody to you but it was reported that sens made contract talks with Dzingel in the past week.

I didn’t see that but regardless we have no idea if they had negotiated months prior. Regardless I’m not trying to argue with you here. I don’t really care what happens to Dzingel as he’s far down the totem pole.

303TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! - Page 20 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2019! Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:If you're gonna lose duchene and stone, might as well get an asset for dzingel and do this all the way

Personally I want everyone traded who’s bellow 23-23. Within the next couple years. This should be scorched earth policy. Keep a guy like boro to keep the kids honest and try to bring a good guy via FA that’s had either a cup won or close that can come up with a new culture... then pray to god that Melnyk sells. 2 years of top first rounders, trades extra picks and we’ll likely be set

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum