GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's The First To Go (And Where)

+5
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
wprager
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Who's The First To Go (And Where) - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:21 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who’s a sens by Tuesday is also an interesting question.

Three teams and names I think i could see
I think Sam Bennett and or/ Gillies are a very good possibility from Calgary.
Fabbri out of St. Louis.
And Daniel Sprong out of pittsburg.

Im not saying all those guys but possibly two deals out of those three. And that’s besides if Erik Kalrssongets traded.

137Who's The First To Go (And Where) - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 am

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Lagoon wrote:Pittsburgh has tendency to make what turn out to be their best moves prior to the actual deadline, so we will see if Brassard is that. He fits the bill in my opinion.

Well played sir.

138Who's The First To Go (And Where) - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Pittsburgh has tendency to make what turn out to be their best moves prior to the actual deadline, so we will see if Brassard is that. He fits the bill in my opinion.

Well played sir.

Ok Neely

139Who's The First To Go (And Where) - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:41 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Well played sir.

Ok Neely

Yes, tremendous "call" saying Brassard would go to Pittsburgh since they were rumoured to be the frontrunners for the last three weeks. How did you ever predict this. Amazing. Clapping

140Who's The First To Go (And Where) - Page 10 Empty Re: Who's The First To Go (And Where) Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It was more about Pittsburgh making an early move, but whatev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum