GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Flyers @ Senators - Oct 26 2017, 7:30PM

+3
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ryan will miss a month, Smith still banged up, Turris ruled out 2 days ago because of the flu, and down goes Brown.

Sens have recalled Chlapik and Rodewald in addition to DiDomenico and McCormick who were already here. Most of the team looked had last time out, possibly the flu. This has "Boo-hoo" written all over it.

Flyers' Nolan Patrick is supposed to suit up tonight. This will be his 10th game. Luckily he already has his first NHL goal.

Andy back between the pipes.

Go Sens go!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Have you seen the lines from practice? Ugh-ly.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tough game for Ottawa.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Philly sucks. Should be able to win regardless, if not we'll win tomorrow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect a pretty tight game...Philly hasn't been lighting the league on fire. Hopefully Matrix will have a big game and get us the 2 points.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I expect a pretty tight game...Philly hasn't been lighting the league on fire.  Hopefully Matrix will have a big game and get us the 2 points.

A regulation home win would be huge. But I do think Ottawa is icing a pretty inferior team tonight and tomorrow.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe tomorrow we will see a fresh set of callups. Why not. You're killing me, Guy.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is it just me or is CTC a lot A LOT louder than usual?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn that was nuts!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thompson and Pyatt and Pageau. Damn!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dangerously close to yet another choke job. This has to stop.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There was a lucky bounce in there, but let's face it, this is a lineup with 2 NHL lines and they were pretty much the only line Boucher used by the third. Probably a bit tired by then.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oduya ices the puck when he should have used a hard bank shot to get it just past their blue line. We lose the face off an a puck bounces in. That kind of started it all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, it's a W - an ROW in fact - against a good team while we were shorthanded.

Turris and Smith should be back soon, White as well.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sens certainly tend to try to play a bit too much defence when they have a lead. Boucher the other day even made reference to a player "trying to score" at a time during a game when they "didn't need a goal". We saw this last year too. That said, great to get the two points with that lineup. Also, Matrix made some pretty key saves at important times, and the two questionably disallowed goals were nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum