GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #73: Pens @ Sens, Mar 23, 2017, 7:30pm

+5
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Ev
tim1_2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone should sit this one out. The Pens are a dirty Cussing team, mostly because they get away with everything.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like the Young Stoner will sit this one out. Probably for the best.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matt Murray isn't a Calder finalist lol

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It'll take a lot more than that to catch me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone hoping to return Saturday.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Against the Habs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pens have their own injury issues.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Letang and Maata on defense.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Guentzel with the concussion.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

His second one this year.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He was playing on Crosby's wing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not that it's going to slow the Cro down.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rust, also, hasn't been cleared for contact.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Matt Murray isn't a Calder finalist lol

Your source?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2654225-predicting-the-top-candidates-for-the-2016-17-calder-trophy

Sure looks like Murray in the photo right on top of the article.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Murray likely won't be a calder finalist because of Matthews, Marner, Laine, and others I am forgetting about, but he's due consideration.

Ev has almost devolved to troll status on this forum, so treat accordingly.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Werenski and Aho have also been great. Nice to see a lot of young talent in the NHL.

Matthews FTW though. Because he's a Leaf. And Laine has better teammates.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

not trolling at all. Finalists means Top 3. Murray is not ahead of Matthews, Laine, or Werenski

correcting people's posts/opinions isn't trolling

Like about this game, it's not very important. We are a virtual lock for the playoffs regardless of what happens tonight.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:not trolling at all. Finalists means Top 3. Murray is not ahead of Matthews, Laine, or Werenski

correcting people's posts/opinions isn't trolling

Like about this game, it's not very important. We are a virtual lock for the playoffs regardless of what happens tonight.

It's important. The Sens want home ice advantage and the ability to jockey their position so they can choose their opponent. A win tonight and a win Saturday in Montreal could have us in first or closer to first. Chances are we're playing one of Toronto or Boston in the playoffs. If we finish first in the division we play the Rangers. In all honesty I'm not sure who I'd rather face in the playoffs. We can beat Boston and the Rangers. Toronto is a complete wildcard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum