GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene

+6
spader
DefenceWinsChampionships
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Ev
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene

Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Vote_lcap291%Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

FUCK NO!

17Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No, because we need anotger quality defenceman more than a quality forward. If you put Ceci in place of Chabot, I'd do it.

18Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I disagree. This team needs some more scoring more than another defenceman. I like our Top 4 D.

19Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At this point chabot is likely our best prospect (I guess that's debatable) and here is very little in terms of quality Dman coming up the pipeline. He's looking more and more like he could be a top pairing guy.
On the other hand we could trade someone like ceci who's still got room to grow and who is a right handed shot that is highly sought after in the NHL. Luckily we have Phaneuf that could move to the right. We have options.

20Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

No chance. First blue chip prospect since EK. I wouldn't move Ceci either.

21Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I disagree. This team needs some more scoring more than another defenceman. I like our Top 4 D.

Or, the team needs more scoring from its defence.

22Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sure, but we have that with Chabot.

23Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land. The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.

24Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land.  The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.
Wait what?
I really don't like the idea of losing chabot.

25Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Actually, since we're playing "Would you rather," I'd prefer to start the bidding at Landeskog. We already have a Hoffman, and Landeskog would be perfect for the Sens. 

Landeskog-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Brassard-Stone
Smith-JGP-Dzingel
Some combo of Pyatt-Kelly-Lazar-Neil

26Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:06 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Hard no.

You been watching Letterkenny?

27Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Actually, since we're playing "Would you rather," I'd prefer to start the bidding at Landeskog. We already have a Hoffman, and Landeskog would be perfect for the Sens. 

Landeskog-Turris-Ryan
Hoffman-Brassard-Stone
Smith-JGP-Dzingel
Some combo of Pyatt-Kelly-Lazar-Neil
Either have their appeal.

28Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Hard no.

You been watching Letterkenny?

That's a Texas sized 10-4.

29Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:If there were some way to trade Chabot AND Ryan and whatever to the Avs for Duchene, I'd do that, but that's fantasy land.  The nice thing about Chabot is he'll be cheap for at least three years, which is pretty important to the Ottawa Senatores right now.

I think something around Ryan and Ceci would work for Duchene, provided we take Beauchemin as well.

30Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I think something around Ryan and Ceci would work for Duchene, provided we take Beauchemin as well.
Who gets moved to the right wing.

31Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's a tough one. PTFlea?!

32Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That's a tough one. PTFlea?!

You can target Shattenkirk or Hamilton in another trade.

33Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you trade Chabot +++ for Duchene Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Is there supposed to be a question mark at the end or are you suggesting moving a left hand shooting defenseman to right wing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum