GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #27: Sens @ Sharks, Dec 7, 2016, 10:30pm

+5
spader
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

After a terrible power play we get a fluke play for Kelly to score on. Wow, we did not deserve this game.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh man! Way to really turn up the Dung factor with the last two goals!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow!!+!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:After a terrible power play we get a fluke play for Kelly to score on. Wow, we did not deserve this game.
No sir, we did not. Points. Banked.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll take that win! We need it. But we were outplayed for sure

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Almost no chance the sens win this game.  losing in regulation is a probability.  they have been dominated in every sense of the word.

Won it going away. Easy 4-2 win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Damn right, take those points and bank the Dung out of them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Almost no chance the sens win this game.  losing in regulation is a probability.  they have been dominated in every sense of the word.

Won it going away. Easy 4-2 win.
Hah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They had a 2-0 lead before the Sharks got a lucky bounce on the PP. Then Condon misses the easy pop-up and next thing you know a seeing eye single though the infield from Burns.

Momentum changed. In the end the Sens got a lucky bounce of their own and win the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Three points back of the Habs, who are missing their top two centers for two months. Lucky for Montreal their strength down the middle was not their strong suit in the first place.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game was on Rogers 30, TSN. 31 is A&E. Guess what they had on near the end of the game. Duck Dynasty. Beards everywhere.

kyle turris

kyle turris
Prospect
Prospect

wprager wrote:Three points back of the Habs, who are missing their top two centers for two months. Lucky for Montreal their strength down the middle was not their strong suit in the first place.
I'd hardly call desharnais one 9f their top 2 centers.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

kyle turris wrote:
wprager wrote:Three points back of the Habs, who are missing their top two centers for two months. Lucky for Montreal their strength down the middle was not their strong suit in the first place.

While he's not "a" Top 2 Center, he's definitely a Top 2 in Montreal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

kyle turris wrote:

Sadly (for them) he has been. There's Galchenyuk, then Plekanec, but he has been mired in a horrible slump and was demoted to the third line. Then there's Mitchell and rookie Danault. They have now moved Shaw to center and are hoping that Danault can step in and contribute as a full-time NHL center (something they didn't think Galchenyuk could do in his first three years).

Plekanec is now their top-line center. He has 2 goals on the season. Then you have Shaw/Danault/Mitchell. Byron is also listed as a center so there's that, I guess.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carey price will save them and they will win 1-0 games... don't you know he's their saviour?

On another note I fully expect The habs to pull the trigger on a move soon. Hanzal could very well be the target. They could use him especially once they reach the playoffs. I just can't wait to see what price they wind up paying. All the talk around Montréal is that they are all in. I'm hoping they really are and wind up dealing sergachev and their firsts as long as othe rprospects just so they can fall short again and they will be facing a rebuild within 3 years. Make it so!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Carey price will save them and they will win 1-0 games... don't you know he's their saviour?

On another note I fully expect The habs to pull the trigger on a move soon. Hanzal could very well be the target. They could use him especially once they reach the playoffs. I just can't wait to see what price they wind up paying. All the talk around Montréal is that they are all in. I'm hoping they really are and wind up dealing sergachev and their firsts as long as othe rprospects just so they can fall short again and they will be facing a rebuild within 3 years. Make it so!

They'd have to make some adjustments to fit him in under their cap. Definitely have to send some salary back. The Habs have less than $2M available ($1.7M or so). Hanzal hits for $3.1. So any deal would have to see Zona take on a minimum of +$1.4, but Berg wouldn't leave himself $0 available for call ups. So I'd guess that the Yotes would have to take more like +$2-2.4M in the trade. Only problem? They don't have any space at all. They have some LTIR relief, but I don't know how that works in a deal like this.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hanzal will cost the Habs so much. It's an exciting prospect to think of what they'd give up - and then he'd probably walk when they get bounced in the 2nd round.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Hanzal will cost the Habs so much.  It's an exciting prospect to think of what they'd give up - and then he'd probably walk when they get bounced in the 2nd round.

Oh, I hope so. Mortgage the future for the present. Then fail miserably. Yes, please!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum