GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #13: Sens @ Sabres, Nov 9, 2016, 7:30pm

+4
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Right back at it for the offensively inept Senators. I imagine the lineup won't change much - maybe a couple of line tweaks. Will Condon start? Maybe! Stay tuned to find out!

The Lehner should be tending twine for the Sabres.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Had to be Condon since it's back to back nights.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Easy win tonight

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

5-1 Ottawa or I bust up the room. Brassard with a hattie, Ryan, Stone and Karlsson with 4 points.

Burning Car

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oops, posted this in the wtong game thread, but O'Reilly is questionable, while Kane returns from his broken ribs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tyler Ennis is out.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Glad to hear Ennis is out...he always seems to get points against us.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kane will score on us, as per the usual. Mother****er.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Kane will score on us, as per the usual.  Mother****er.
is he even playing? I thought he was still injured.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Kane will score on us, as per the usual.  Mother****er.
is he even playing? I thought he was still injured.

Yes, see my post upstream (and in the game #12 thread).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Blunden called up and may play. Someone on the right sounds a little banged up and Blunden would replace him, Likely a game-time or closer-to-game-time decision. Given the player recalled, it's probably Neil.

Condon confirmed as the starter.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Blunden for the love of beans! Give us a taste of skill - send us Perron for a game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Blunden for the love of beans!  Give us a taste of skill - send us Perron for a game.

First, he may not play.
Second, Boucher said the team was playing soft; you don't bring up an undersized Q MVP to provide toughness.
Third, Blunden is second on the team in scoring. Just one point back of Kostka. That team is some kind of awful this year.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzingel with a beaut. Anytime Hoff or Ryan want to show up would be cool with me. 

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy cow, Condon...what can you say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum