GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

+4
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mika picking up the pace lately.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Huge goal but great pass by ryan. Ceci looks good on the PP

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a great way to win this game. Feels really good.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Love that we beat the Kings on the day they announced the kopitar extention. It's a little sweeter that way.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sens win! We did it Flo!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Sens win!  We did it Flo!
Yes. I think we can take full responsibility on this one. Coaching the whole way through. Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Now to hope that the habs can lose tonight to get that much closer to them.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, Wideman should be in the lineup, but I dunno about Claesson on the top pairing vs the Kings. Doesn't really matter...need the big boys to pot a couple and Matrix has to be huge. Game time. Go Sens! GoSensGo!

Chiasson, Pageau, Borowiecki: the big boys.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pageau credited with an assist on Boro's goal. LOL

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice gutsy win against a really tough opponent. Anderson bent, but didn't break. That's a huge 2 points!!

I thought Michalek had a really good game. Nice to see Ryan and Zbad with a bit of chemistry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Now to hope that the habs can lose tonight to get that much closer to them.

Oh, they are more than capable of doing that. But that won't get us closer. Pretty sure a team cannot lose points in the standings.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Now to hope that the habs can lose tonight to get that much closer to them.

Oh, they are more than capable of doing that.  But that won't get us closer.  Pretty sure a team cannot lose points in the standings.

Do you ever find yourself annoying?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:Go Pats!

Chiefs made it close but Pats don't lose when ahead at the half at home.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Diddle...take out a good player and put in a useless one.  Why not?
Chaisson not too pleased with your comments. Ahhhhh!

Chiasson always puts in an honest effort. If you scratch a player that actually gives a Dung you'll get results.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Oh, they are more than capable of doing that.  But that won't get us closer.  Pretty sure a team cannot lose points in the standings.

Do you ever find yourself annoying?

Just trying to show everyone his clever I am. Does that bother you?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Diddle...take out a good player and put in a useless one.  Why not?
Chaisson not too pleased with your comments. Ahhhhh!

Chiasson always puts in an honest effort. If you scratch a player that actually gives a Dung you'll get results.

Need a little more than effort. Plus he often looks like he's not giving 100%, like he's always holding back a little. Very little emotion out there. If Ryan cannot spell intensity Chiasson may not even want to spell it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, can't believe that comeback. Stunned. Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so that's that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Wow, can't believe that comeback.  Stunned.  Ryan says the right side is much more comfortable, so  that's that.

That's three in a row against the Kings. Weird. Andy was in beast mode after the first one. That penalty shot was such a crock of Dung call.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum