GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

+4
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016

GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016 Large GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #45: Senators @ Kings - 4:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 16 2016 Large

(the dreaded Saturday afternoon game)

We are going to be raped mercilessly, aren't we.  While Bobby Mac breaks trades at 2AM (Hagelin for Perron and Clendening) the Sens continue to trot the same lineup: Prince on the 4th line, Hoffman not onthe 1st PP unit, Boro on the right side, Wideman sitting.  Rinse.  Repeat.  Every once in a while you throw in Hammond to spread the manure around on everyone.  

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dear God, just salvage a point. This is the type of game Ottawa wins...when everyone counts them out. Note the silly 4pm start time.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd enjoy a win for sure.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Go Pats!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'd enjoy a win for sure.

So would I. Very rarely watch live any more and when they lose the first reaction is to delete the recording. So I guess I haven't seen much of the Sens the last nine or ten games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:Go Pats!

+1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anderson will start (Hammond the backup); looks like Chiasson and his 3 goals in 40 games is back in the lineup. #FreePageau

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

McCormick comes out (for Chiasson).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle...take out a good player and put in a useless one. Why not?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

McCormick is ok but it's a wash between him and Chiasson. Irrelevant to winning the game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Probably, McCormick has more offense but both 4th liners.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:McCormick is ok but it's a wash between him and Chiasson. Irrelevant to winning the game

What's relevant is where he plays. Chiasson mostly played on Pageau's line. McCormick had the speed to keep up on that line but, instead, they put him on the 4th line. I have no idea why Cameron does what he does but it hasn't been working for a long time.

Oh, and this:

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 32s33 seconds ago

Les duos aujourd'hui: Claesson-Karlsson, Wiercioch-Ceci, Methot-Borowiecki.

Methot on the bottom pairing and Claesson on the top. I can understand playing Methot with Boro for two reasons -- Boro on his wrong side needs help; the two would (I assume) be the 1st PK unit. What I don't understand is why they have a good RHS mobile D-man sitting in the press-box. And I still say that Methot/Ceci would be a better PK pair.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Wideman should be in the lineup, but I dunno about Claesson on the top pairing vs the Kings. Doesn't really matter...need the big boys to pot a couple and Matrix has to be huge. Game time. Go Sens! GoSensGo!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lazar on PP1. Interesting.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson's gotta stop that 1st goal. Ugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum