GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #63: Senators @ Flames - 10:00 pm - Saturday, Feb 27 2016

+4
tim1_2
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #63: Senators @ Flames - 10:00 pm - Saturday, Feb 27 2016

GAME DAY #63: Senators @ Flames - 10:00 pm - Saturday, Feb 27 2016 Large GAME DAY #63: Senators @ Flames - 10:00 pm - Saturday, Feb 27 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #63: Senators @ Flames - 10:00 pm - Saturday, Feb 27 2016 Large

The Sens' march to the playoff got stalled on the West Coast as Ottawa gave up three third period goals in a 5-3 (empty-netter) loss to Vancouver. Nobody expected them to go 25-0 down the stretch, so a loss here and there is expected. In fact, if they continue to win 4 and lose 1 the rest of the way they will have 96 points and, most likely, a playoff spot. But this was a winnable game against a team "in disarray" according to Pierre, and any game where you give up a third period loss hurts more than just the two points -- at the very least you'd expect to get a loser point.

OK, let's see what this team is made of.

P.S. Both Turris and Zibanejad did not practice, with Wamsley calling it a maintenance day. We know Turris is skating on a bad ankle, but no idea what's wrong with Zibanejad.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zibanejad on the way out, according to my sources. Out to the club to spin some hot wax!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

streams??

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turris is hobbled. This does not bode well for a sprint to the playoffs.

Oh well, hopefully we can dismantle the Flames and go from there. Calgary sitting any of their trade bait?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hudler is gone, so that's a plus

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

what the Diddle.....down 2-0 on two weak goals. Pull anderson, he's clearly not in this game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jesus. Not worth watching?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wanted to hunker down and enjoy this game - come the hell on+!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's worth checking Karlsson's time this game

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:Jesus.   Not worth watching?

If they go down 3-0 I wouldn't bother watching anymore. I think that vancouver game took the wind out of their sails.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They won't win 2-0, let's do it!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ugh

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

kid K!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

smitty with yet another goal. we should still be on the power play, Cussing refs

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All karlsson, that one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum