GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #42: Bruins @ Senators - 7:00 pm - Saturday, Jan 9 2016

+5
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
PTFlea
tim1_2
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was a really good game to watch I thought. Sens played really well for the most part, nice flow and it looked like excellent position this game.

Feels nice to win this one.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Quite important to win this one, since we face the Caps tomorrow.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Quite important to win this one, since we face the Caps tomorrow.

Yes. Them Crapitals need to get what's comin'.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Quite important to win this one, since we face the Caps tomorrow.

Yes. Them Crapitals need to get what's comin'.

They're due for an L...but they are the best team in the league. They played today too, so hopefully we see their backup goalie and not Holtby.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Oh, and you just knew the next powerplay would go to the Bruins.  Nice to see the Sens hold them to zero shots on goal.  Last time these two teams played the Bruins were 4 for 7.  This is what happens when Methot is not paired up with Karlsson and has gas in the tank for the PK.

Methot's TOI is never anywhere near Karlsson's anyhow.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Welcome back Hoags

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson was really good that game. And our puck possession seemed very high.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's not forget that they played a tired team missing their top center. Did on OT were 6-2 Ottawa. I'm beginning to really hate the long change in OT. Karlsson was on for nearly 3 minutes on that first shift. That doesn't make it exciting unless you find Thanksgiving Monday night beer league exciting (you know when you have zero subs and everyone is stuffed on turkey).

Reffing didn't affect the game but it was pathetic. Nothing when Ryan got can-openered into the boards, Karlsson getting the roughing call when Beleskey cross checked him into Andy after the whistle, non-calls in OT. The Bruins were tired and were clutching and grabbing everything by the third.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marchand was on his best behavior. Must have gotten a talk from Julien.

Good to have Michalek back.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Marchand was on his best behavior. Must have gotten a talk from Julien.  

Good to have Michalek back.
Good to see smith back on the 4rth line.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Oh, and you just knew the next powerplay would go to the Bruins.  Nice to see the Sens hold them to zero shots on goal.  Last time these two teams played the Bruins were 4 for 7.  This is what happens when Methot is not paired up with Karlsson and has gas in the tank for the PK.

Methot's TOI is never anywhere near Karlsson's anyhow.

Agreed. I think it was Prags that made a comment about that earlier. Doesn't make sense. EK plays with everybody. Just cause he's on the ice doesn't mean his partner will be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum