GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #39: Senators @ Blackhawks - 7:00 pm - Sunday, Jan 3 2016

+7
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Starting to dislike Cameron. Smith with Turris and Ryan is ridiculous. Hoffman not on PP 1 is ridiculous. Chiasson getting more than 6 or 7 minutes is stupid.

I was a fan, but that's quickly fading.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman has been garbage. I really hope we don't commit to him longterm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If I was Cameron chiasson would have a seat and I'd try prince then Puempel there until I found what I wanted. What ridiculousness this Smith thing is and even more ridiculous this chiasson failure is. Diddle!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Hoffman has been garbage. I really hope we don't commit to him longterm
I disagree. He is what he is. He's not the guy that will be constantly on fire but he looks like a guy that can put up 30 consistently. Just probably hot and cold spells. I think this year he proved he can create offence on his own with his speed.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:If I was Cameron chiasson would have a seat and I'd try prince then Puempel there until I found what I wanted.  What ridiculousness this Smith thing is and even more ridiculous this chiasson failure is.  Diddle!
I agree. Time to bring up puempel. Chiasson isn't much of a point producer. At this point you Put him on the fourth line and hope he can produce once in a while

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There no way Hoffman will put up 30 consistently. He is the definition of inconsistent. Does not show enough drive and tries to dangle through everybody. I really hate the way he plays the game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ugh...I'm disgusted with Cameron and chiasson and Smith - even though Smith and chiasson don't deserve it. It's certainly not chiassons fault he can't score.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Where has all our offence gone?

PP is killing the team right now.
Also, I think the team is trying to cut on the shots against so playing less risky which leads to less offensive opportunities.

They had tons of chances, just couldn't hit the net of Crawford made great saves. PDO regression, clear as day.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Ugh...I'm disgusted with Cameron and chiasson and Smith - even though Smith and chiasson don't deserve it.  It's certainly not chiassons fault he can't score.  

Whose is it then? Guy is making a lot of money and doing absolutely nothing. If we hadn't traded Spezza for him he would have been waived a month or two ago.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Ugh...I'm disgusted with Cameron and chiasson and Smith - even though Smith and chiasson don't deserve it.  It's certainly not chiassons fault he can't score.  

Whose is it then? Guy is making a lot of money and doing absolutely nothing. If we hadn't traded Spezza for him he would have been waived a month or two ago.  

He should be on the fourth line at best, he can't help it if Cameron continues to use him as a 3rd liner with PP time. Ludicrous at this point...I dint even think he has a 5 on 5 goal all year lol

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What happens to these coaches? What goes on in their brain? I don't understand. It's going to cost you your job dimwit!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How is chiasson making a lot of money? He's actually looked good ad a third liner over the last tow months imo. Using his size effectively

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What happens to these coaches?  What goes on in their brain?  I don't understand.  It's going to cost you your job dimwit!
Another coach? How many coaches has there been since 2007?

Next coach better have a winning NHL pedigree in his resume. Hopefuly a cup too.(obviously not torts)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:How is chiasson making  a lot of money? He's actually looked good ad a third liner over the last tow months imo. Using his size effectively

You could literally put any forward prospect in chiassons place and you wouldn't miss a beat. No offence chiasson he'll be remembered as. Useless.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispensed wrote:What happens to these coaches?  What goes on in their brain?  I don't understand.  It's going to cost you your job dimwit!
Nothing happens to the coaches, look at the roster.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, this can't really be pinned on Cameron. There's way too much panic going on in here. The team's in slump, it happens. Look at what Montreal's been going through.

I don't think Karlsson should keep playing 30+, but if anyone can handle it, he can.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:How is chiasson making  a lot of money? He's actually looked good ad a third liner over the last tow months imo. Using his size effectively

Effort is there, barely. Third liners are expected to contribute offensively. He's a staple on our PK and our PK is really, really bad. A guy like this, making more than league minimum, is making a lot of money for nothing. When things aren't going well offensively you are expected to contribute in other ways. For a big guy who plays a regular shift on the PK his shot blocks and hits are very low. He needs to crash the net, take extra whacks, do SOMETHING.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, this can't really be pinned on Cameron. There's way too much panic going on in here. The team's in  slump, it happens. Look at what Montreal's been going through.

I don't think Karlsson should keep playing 30+, but if anyone can handle it, he can.

The coach has to be better, just like the players. He doesn't and shouldn't get a free pass. There is no excuse in playing Smith (zero EV points in 15 games) on the top line. Using Boro as a forward was what, exactly? A smart coaching move or a sign of desperation? Or a feeble attempt to humiliate a player? I think Cameron lucked into some injuries (Smith, Neil, Phillips) and a hot goaltender last year and everyone thought it was his coaching. He's making the same boneheaded mistakes MacLean started making.

I'm beginning to think this could be Murray insisting on certain players being played.

Or something in the water at the CTC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum