GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #31: Kings @ Senators - 7:30pm - Monday Dec. 14 2015

+6
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens have been real good coming off a loss. I expect a hard-fought game tonight.

They've lost 4 of their last 5.  That means twice they lost two in a row.  So their "rebound" control is a little suspect.

Yeah. I was just kidding.

That said, I *do* expect a hard fight tonight. I think the problem was that Cameron let them have the day (and night) off on Friday. Ste. Catherine Street. Peel. Stanley. I think some of the boys did a little partying. Maybe Cameron was not so much upset at them as he was at himself for letting them off the leash.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:They've lost 3 of 4, not 4 of 5.  That would mean they lost the islanders game.  

Expect a loss tonight.  Kings never lose in Ottawa (at least in recent memory....think they lost in 2010 by some fluke goal that didn't count).  And as Pierre Mcguire always puts it, the losing team that ottawa plays is always 'mad'.  I wonder when the sens will ever get mad.

Dammit, sometimes when I listen to Pierre I just assume he's always right. He said 4 of 5 this morning.

Don't forget the combined number of years since they won in Dallas or Colorado. The law of averages is in our favor.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:They've lost 3 of 4, not 4 of 5.  That would mean they lost the islanders game.  

Expect a loss tonight.  Kings never lose in Ottawa (at least in recent memory....think they lost in 2010 by some fluke goal that didn't count).  And as Pierre Mcguire always puts it, the losing team that ottawa plays is always 'mad'.  I wonder when the sens will ever get mad.

Dammit, sometimes when I listen to Pierre I just assume he's always right.  He said 4 of 5 this morning.

Don't forget the combined number of years since they won in Dallas or Colorado.  The law of averages is in our favor.

Shhhhhh! You're jinxing the jinx...which means I just jinxed it further.

And yeah I figured you got that from Pierre, I heard that this morning and was like 'Noooo it's not as bad as 4 of 5!' but then again after tonight, it might be...

He's tiring though. Always says whatever team ottawa plays will be mad. So I just expect losses from here on out unless the opposing team is coming off a win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Damned parity, it's killing us.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Z smith on the first line. Wtf...
Call up pumpel for diddles sake! Smith has no business on that 1st line, i don't care how you put it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Z smith on the first line. Wtf...
Call up pumpel for diddles sake! Smith has no business on that 1st line, i don't care how you put it.

Pretty sure Puempel played in the Top 6 and that didn't go great. Smith has been solid.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Z smith on the first line. Wtf...

Pretty sure Puempel played in the Top 6 and that didn't go great. Smith has been solid.
Smith has been solid because he wasnt on the top 6 and had opportunities. Puempel will come through.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Anderson is pretty bad on slap shots

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They came out swinging didn't they?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jared Cowen is pretty terrible. Like, I'd been playing Mark Fraser or a bucket of turds instead of him.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They won despite the lack of game saving trades?!?!?

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Jared Cowen is pretty terrible. Like, I'd been playing Mark Fraser or a bucket of turds instead of him.

GOtta think it's close to the end for him right now if he doesn't pick it up before the trade deadline.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

That shift in the 1st where Stone made 2 takeaways in a row was 2009 Malkin level of domination

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:They won despite the lack of game saving trades?!?!?

Incroyable!!!!

We got away with this one. Time to work the phones before the next game! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Zibanejad had a beauty, so did Hoff. The third line must produce at some point though outside of Pageau.

Beauty, needed that.

Can cowen be 'old yeller'ed?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Am I wrong to thing that chiasson is painful to watch?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man. Was i ever wrong but the putcome of this game. Best players were best players. And thats our problem. We have too many guys a,ong for the ride that arent worth it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Man. Was i ever wrong but the putcome of this game. Best players were best players. And thats our problem. We have too many guys a,ong for the ride that arent worth it.

Yeah, the entire bottom six aside from Pageau and Smith. Very disappointed in Chiasson, Lazar has been ok, Neil has been ok, but along for the ride sounds about right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum