GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015

+7
SensHulk
Flo The Action
PTFlea
tim1_2
Ev
dennycrane
wprager
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Sens D-man will play at forward

GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap228%GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

None of the D are going to play forward you fool.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cameron said Boro could play forward

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

Bring back Schubert!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:None of the D are going to play forward you fool.

Ev wrote:Cameron said Boro could play forward

Who's the fool now? Maybe Cameron.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If the game gets out of hand one way or another you will definitely see a defenseman up front. I remember back a few years ago the Expos had Tim Wallach (third baseman) come in and pitch in a game they were losing badly. Hopefully, if Boro goes up front, it's because he already has an assist and a fight, the Sens are up by a couple goals, and Cameron wants to give him a chance at the GHHT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

WLCM 2 YR KRLSSN YRS ‏@wtyky
FWRD LINES:
Fraser - Borowiecki - Claesson
Driedger - Wideman - Frozen Dinner
Z. Smith - J. Pinkett-Smith - Karlsson
Cameron - Neil - Neil

That fourth line, though.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:If the game gets out of hand one way or another you will definitely see a defenseman up front.  I remember back a few years ago the Expos had Tim Wallach (third baseman) come in and pitch in a game they were losing badly.  Hopefully, if Boro goes up front, it's because he already has an assist and a fight, the Sens are up by a couple goals, and Cameron wants to give him a chance at the GHHT.
The Jays did it this past post-season, they put Pennington, normally a second baseman in to pitch in the 9th. The Jays were down 12-2 at the time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's get this started!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, that didn't take long.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoffman does his thing, minute-and-a-half into the game.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Captain was ok tonight.

Hoff is so boss

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Captain was ok tonight.

Hoff is so boss

He needs to back check more.

GAME DAY #25: Blackhawks @ Sens - 7:30pm - Thursday Dec. 3 2015 - Page 2 852933671

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We're really lucky to have seen the emergence of a young star in Stone last year, then be able to see another one emerging in the hoff

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:We're really lucky to have seen the emergence of a young star in Stone last year, then be able to see another one emerging in the hoff

Even luckier neither were traded, as you would have wished.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:Hoffman does his thing, minute-and-a-half into the game.

Hoffman almost does his thing with 0:00.02 to go, then he does his thing 30 seconds into OT.

A travesty that Kane (with a 5-on-3 goals and a couple apples -- one that was verra nice) gets 1st star while Hoff, with *two* goals (and the post) and an assist gets 3rd.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:We're really lucky to have seen the emergence of a young star in Stone last year, then be able to see another one emerging in the hoff

Even luckier neither were traded, as you would have wished.

ZZZZING!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is Hoff's world. As Charlemagne said (allegedly, according to a Hollywood script), we walk in the garden of his turpulence.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:Hoffman does his thing, minute-and-a-half into the game.

Hoffman almost does his thing with 0:00.02 to go, then he does his thing 30 seconds into OT.

A travesty that Kane (with a 5-on-3 goals and a couple apples -- one that was verra nice) gets 1st star while Hoff, with *two* goals (and the post) and an assist gets 3rd.

That was just weird. I was quietly looking at the screen knowing what I was seeing was all too real yet still not believing it was real.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum