GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OT: Anyone like Prog Rock?

+6
wprager
TheAvatar
Flo The Action
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Prayers: Answered!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6828129/guns-n-roses-reunion-coachella-stadium-las-vegas

Sweet. Jeebus.

77OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can we hope for the full band? I'll settle for the post Steven Adler line-up.

78OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Can we hope for the full band? I'll settle for the post Steven Adler line-up.

You can't have a full reunion without Teddy "ZigZag" Andreadis. That guy was the glue.

79OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:59 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Can we hope for the full band? I'll settle for the post Steven Adler line-up.

Sadly rumours are Izzy will be out.

80OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:

I'm sure Gilby Clark would sell a few of his kids to step behind the rhythm guitar again.

81OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:

I'm sure Gilby Clark would sell a few of his kids to step behind the rhythm guitar again.

For a live show, fine. If they were to write and make a record, Izzy is an important piece.

82OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? - Page 6 Empty Re: OT: Anyone like Prog Rock? Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:

For a live show, fine. If they were to write and make a record, Izzy is an important piece.
I think writing records is off the table going forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum