GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

for a good dose of Rock N Roll

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for a good dose of Rock N Roll Empty for a good dose of Rock N Roll Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you might want to tune into my weekly show on CJLO.com (alternatively 1690 AM in montreal... only the best current rock n roll from around the world.
mondays from 8 to 9 PM.(Now!)

2for a good dose of Rock N Roll Empty Re: for a good dose of Rock N Roll Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Right on, Flo!

Do you play Uriah Heep on your show?

3for a good dose of Rock N Roll Empty Re: for a good dose of Rock N Roll Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

davetherave wrote:Right on, Flo!

Do you play Uriah Heep on your show?
Ha! unfortunetely not! we're regulated on what can be played. only 10% of my show can be from artists that are or were on major labels, and at least 20%must be new(as in the last 3 months) thankfully there is plenty of amazing rock n roll bands from Canada, America, scandinavia and Australia these days. (guess that's one more place then hockey eh?)
I do get to choose what music gets played though. it follows the format of the magazine i run (of the same name) degeneration Overdrive. which is availbale (when released) in Ottawa also.
http://www.myspace.com/degenerationoverdrive

Birdman sound, vertigo, end hits and some other music related shops and tattoo parlour carry it.

4for a good dose of Rock N Roll Empty Re: for a good dose of Rock N Roll Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tune in now for more...!

5for a good dose of Rock N Roll Empty Re: for a good dose of Rock N Roll Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and if you're interested like right now again...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum