GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #20: Flyers @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Nov. 21 2015

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone had at least 3 takeaways that I vividly remember, so yeah, the stats keeper is bad at his job.

It was nice to have the best in the biz, Gary Galley, providing the colour commentary.

Karlsson probably has a better shot at the Hart trophy than the Norris if he keeps this up. Without looking, I'm guessing the last defenceman to lead the league in scoring was Bobby Orr.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Stone had at least 3 takeaways that I vividly remember, so yeah, the stats keeper is bad at his job.

It was nice to have the best in the biz, Gary Galley, providing the colour commentary.

Karlsson probably has a better shot at the Hart trophy than the Norris if he keeps this up. Without looking, I'm guessing the last defenceman to lead the league in scoring was Bobby Orr.
Could you imagine! Oh man. If he could take the hart that would close up the freaking yap on a lot of debates.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As far as I'm concerned, there aren't really any debates. EK is the best defenceman due to his possession and offensive skills. EK would be the #1 dman taken in any draft. Without that Achilles injury, he likely has another Norris or two.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He'd have another Norris for sure.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:He'd have another Norris for sure.

and more importantly PK none. Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe it's because I live in Habs land and i still can't meet aa single fan that would take Karlsson over PK if they had the chance.it be great to have Karlsson take home a few awards the same way Price did last year so that would eternally shut their yap.

seriously i don't mind being the enemy and find it amusing being the bunghole but I sure would like to ram it down their throat without having to hear how Karlsson isn't sound defensively blah blah blah(as if they actually watch enough sens game to make that judgement).
the new one around here is that pacioretty isn an "elite NHLer" not just elite goal scorer but all around NHLer... please... Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're fools.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:They're fools.
yes my point exactly. thaat's why they need unquestionable evidence put in front of their labatt 50 soaked eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum