GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #20: Flyers @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Nov. 21 2015

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Did you see the pictures of Kostka side by side with Thor? Uncanny likeness.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Did you see the pictures of Kostka side by side with Thor?  Uncanny likeness.

Agreed. Mighty Thor does look like Mike Kostka.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's win this one, Senatores. Philly sucks. Go Matrix .

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice shot by Ceci made that happen. Getting drunk with Sensgirl at a bar for this one, which is rare these days.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Nice shot by Ceci made that happen.  Getting drunk with Sensgirl at a bar for this one, which is rare these days.  
Who's in charge of the kid? Or did you opt for the good ol'duckedtape to a bed solution? Am I right? Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Doing good so far. I knew ryan would come around. So Tim? Anymore thoughts on Ryan's contract? Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Nice shot by Ceci made that happen.  Getting drunk with Sensgirl at a bar for this one, which is rare these days.  
Who's in charge of the kid? Or did you opt for the good ol'duckedtape to a bed solution? Am I right? Laugh1

Grandma and grandpa Smile

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Let's win this one, Senatores.  Philly sucks.  Go Matrix .

Nice win. Should boost trade value for some guys.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was quite a convincing win.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:That was quite a convincing win.
Thats quite an enjoyable game i must admit. I think ill watch it again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yikes, Hoffman is gonna get paid.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Yikes, Hoffman is gonna get paid.
And maybe he should.
An important part of this team.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:That was quite a convincing win.

Yeah, it's nice to beat up on a team we should beat. Big W. Need to keep the momentum going in to this road trip.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Starting to move up that ROW ladder. More now than Anaheim, tied with the likes of Vancouver (well, "likes" is a bad choice as the other teams with 7 are Colorado, Florida, Buffalo and Edmonton -- not quite murderers' row). It's completely baffling how we are still behind Columbus. COLUMBUS!

Great to get the win and shutout. Philly is a truly awful team, when you consider not just their cap but also the personnel. Lots of very good players. But that Radko Gudas is the epitome of what we are all thankful that Mark Borowiecki is NOT. Not sure if it's coaching (Gudas could be very effective and not just for the opposition; he just needs to settle down and play hard but clean and not try to be what he is not). I'm not saying he cost them that game but, well, he kinda did. Front and center on two goals, taking stupid penalties.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With that last goal the Sens have now scored a PP goal in seven straight games, bringing them to 5th in the league at 22.2%.

With that assist on the PPG Karlsson now stands 5th in the league in overall scoring; first among D-men (tied with Klinberg but ahead because of his 5 goals versus 4). They go head-to-head on Thursday in Dallas.

Mark Stone had another 2 takeaways (stats-keeper must have lost a couple fingers in shop class because I'm sure I counted more than 2); he extended his league leading total to 30, 5 ahead of Hamonic (defenseman that high???) He is 11 ahead of Tavares, 12 ahead of Towes. He's doubled Gallagher's total of 15 (in case anyone from Team Canada brass is reading).

With two shutouts in a row the Sens now are +4 in goal differential and the PK has moved up to 23rd. Just behind Edmonton Facepalm Let's just say it's a work in progress and lots of room to improve.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone had at least 3 takeaways that I vividly remember, so yeah, the stats keeper is bad at his job.

It was nice to have the best in the biz, Gary Galley, providing the colour commentary.

Karlsson probably has a better shot at the Hart trophy than the Norris if he keeps this up. Without looking, I'm guessing the last defenceman to lead the league in scoring was Bobby Orr.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Stone had at least 3 takeaways that I vividly remember, so yeah, the stats keeper is bad at his job.

It was nice to have the best in the biz, Gary Galley, providing the colour commentary.

Karlsson probably has a better shot at the Hart trophy than the Norris if he keeps this up. Without looking, I'm guessing the last defenceman to lead the league in scoring was Bobby Orr.
Could you imagine! Oh man. If he could take the hart that would close up the freaking yap on a lot of debates.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As far as I'm concerned, there aren't really any debates. EK is the best defenceman due to his possession and offensive skills. EK would be the #1 dman taken in any draft. Without that Achilles injury, he likely has another Norris or two.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum