GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #4: Sens @ Jackets- 7:00pm ET - Wed. Oct. 14 2015

+5
NEELY
PTFlea
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek has been very good this year

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Anderson just doesn't look like he can spell "Beast Mode".

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That was soooo purdy. Stone is a rock star.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anderson will be fine. Hasn't had much help

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Understandable, they were watching the Jays for the first 10 minutes of the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zibanejad was so cool and relaxed on that goal. Just as cool and relaxed as he was not covering the winger on that pass from Johanssen that rang off the crossbar.

Karlsson with three more points already.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This game is as messy as the Jays game.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MacArthur's out, so I'm guessing we finally see Prince next game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Zibanejad was so cool and relaxed on that goal.  Just as cool and relaxed as he was not covering the winger on that pass from Johanssen that rang off the crossbar.  

Centres don't cover wingers

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice big W.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

You guys' pre-game analysis were spot on Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Zibanejad was so cool and relaxed on that goal.  Just as cool and relaxed as he was not covering the winger on that pass from Johanssen that rang off the crossbar.  

Centres don't cover wingers

Typically, no, but he was the only Sens player close to him. You *do* realize the real NHL is not like those dome hockey games where players can only go up and down.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Nice win. Hope that gives Bobby and Mika a little confidence. This team knows what it's getting from HST (can we call them Goods and Services?) but the only way it sniffs the playoffs is if that second line can carry its weight.

Would still like to see Wideman and Prince in the line-up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was a fun day of sports. That Stone pass was disgusting. slowclap

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chiasson has to smarten up with the lazy penalties though.

Too bad Mac is hurt. I assume we'll see prince tomorrow

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

again cowen doing his job. even the one big turn over he was responsible for he doubled back and took him out.

smith playing fairly well too which was a big worry for me coming into the season.

Neil with two turn over in the span of 10 seconds. at this point i would take neil out and replace him with anyone. he's not actually helping.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We have to limit the cluster****s in our zone. If they want to go with all young D, they need to continue to work with them on what to do when a team starts cycling and then coming off the wall. The sens just panic sometimes

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:We have to limit the cluster****s in our zone.   If they want to go with all young D, they need to continue to work with them on what to do when a team starts cycling and then coming off the wall.  The sens just panic sometimes

Yes, and I do believe that Dave Cameron mentioned this yesterday before the game. He talked about the d-zone coverage being an issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum