GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #45: Jackets @ Sens, Jan 23, 2017, 5:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Armies United game.  I'll be there.  Both teams played and won yesterday.  Columbus' game was over earlier but they had a longer way to travel.  Probably even on the fatigue factor.  No news yet on roster changes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, it's game #45. I fixed up the first post here and in last nights' game thread.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boucher will have an update on the roster at 2:15. Bailey was called up Tuesday and may play. Boro may also be ready to come back in.

Would you go back to Condon or sacrifice Driedger and rest Condon for the next few games? Personally, I'd stick with Condon. Washington plays Monday before coming here on Tuesday, so maybe give that game to Driedger. Or just plow straight through with Condon today, Tuesday and Thursday. Then they have four full days off before they play again.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think ya gotta go with Condon. I'll be at this one too, which puts a big ol' damper on my football viewing. PVR time. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Sens have a bit of a let down today, but Boucher seems good at countering those.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's go ahead and win this one, too.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boucher confirmed there are no lineup changes (Boro still out) and Condon starts. Korpisalo might start for the Jackets.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Korpisalo?
http://www.namespedia.com/details/Korpisalo

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Joonas?

http://www.namespedia.com/details/Joonas

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well,  my seats to this one are decidedly not premium. Section 328.
GDT - Game #45: Jackets @ Sens, Jan 23, 2017, 5:00pm Img_2010

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Well,  my seats to this one are decidedly not premium. Section 328.
GDT - Game #45: Jackets @ Sens, Jan 23, 2017, 5:00pm Img_2010
Best seats in the house! You can see every plays?

The CTC is miles better than the bell centre. Especially when considering the view from the third level. It's definitely steep but that's so much better to have a good look

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You have to wonder if turris was well surrounded if he couldn't approach the 30 goal plateau on a consistent basis.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fa fack sakes!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

7 outta 8 points ain't bad!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wild game. Highly entertaining. That Condon flub hurt.  Like Boucher said post game, 7 out of 8 points here was pretty great.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Best team in the league and we get three out of four,  with the flu and with our backup playing 20 straight. And the ref sucked.

What on earth was Boucher smoking putting out a defensive forward and two d-men out for the three on three? He has two guys gunning for a hatty; surely one of them has to be out on the first shift and the other on the second.

Not a good game for Condon. Not a good one for EK,  either. That shot in OT has to be on net or miss to the other side. He knows better than that.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum