GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015

+2
Ev
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Predict the outcome of the game

GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap213%GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_lcap249%GAME DAY #2 (BOO#1): Sens @ Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Oct. 10 2015 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

No.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Re: Anderson and wraparounds

I agree. I've noticed that over the last couple of years. It's like it takes him an extra second to realize what's going on and by then it's too late.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Re: Anderson and wraparounds

I agree. I've noticed that over the last couple of years. It's like it takes him an extra second to realize what's going on and by then it's too late.

Looks like he never recovered fully from being run into by Kreider. If you recall it was a high-ankle sprain on his right ankle, so he has problems going across right to left (pushing off with the right leg). It's no wonder all of the wraparounds he has trouble with are to his left.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens have lost their last 6 games at the ACC. In the middle of their historic run last year they lost both games in Toronto.

With the Sens well rested (have only played one game so far, two days ago, and have been in Toronto since yesterday -- they were at the Jays' game) and the Leafs tired (playing their third game and on back-to-back nights) and with no Phil Kessell around, this one should not be a difficult game. But we've played them with mostly a Marlies lineup and still lost. I'm worried.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:The Sens have lost their last 6 games at the ACC. In the middle of their historic run last year they lost both games in Toronto.

With the Sens well rested (have only played one game so far, two days ago, and have been in Toronto since yesterday -- they were at the Jays' game) and the Leafs tired (playing their third game and on back-to-back nights) and with no Phil Kessell around, this one should not be a difficult game. But we've played them with mostly a Marlies lineup and still lost. I'm worried.

You should be worried. You may recall that we could barely register a win versus the mediocre Sabres.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:The Sens have lost their last 6 games at the ACC.  In the middle of their historic run last year they lost both games in Toronto.

With the Sens well rested (have only played one game so far, two days ago, and have been in Toronto since yesterday -- they were at the Jays' game) and the Leafs tired (playing their third game and on back-to-back nights) and with no Phil Kessell around, this one should not be a difficult game.  But we've played them with mostly a Marlies lineup and still lost.  I'm worried.

You should be worried. You may recall that we could barely register a win versus the mediocre Sabres.

Two things:

1) Pfft
2) 4-1 Sens. I'm calling it now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks.  Now I have to say "We are getting :rp: " to offset the bad Karma.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Games over

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen has been infinitely better than wiercioch so far this year. Wiercioch is soft and just had a brutal giveaway

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Games over

Thought there's still 15 minutes to go.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Games over

Thought there's still 15 minutes to go.

I posted that in the second period

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a great start to the season. Could be ugly vs. Habs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Same as buffalo, lots to like and lots to look over

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Not a great start to the season. Could be ugly vs. Habs.

We always dominate those losers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man, that line is so fun to watch. If we can really get ZBad and Ryan - who I though was crappy until he basically saved the point in the shootout going, we could do quite well. There's obviously a lot of sloppy play throughout the league, so we're definitely not the only one. Good to be 2-0 after two, let's hope some of the rust came off tonight.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Not a great start to the season. Could be ugly vs. Habs.

It was like the Sens iced two separate teams. One showed up for the first half, the other mailed it in something fierce. That second half was messy.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wiercioch got benched.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Let's all just hope that this was the Sens getting the "winning in Toronto" monkey off their back. They better look tight tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum