GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers

+7
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
spader
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers  - Page 5 Empty Re: Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:02 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:If we're talking strictly goals then it'll be this:
Hoffman
Karlsson
Stone
Brassard
Ryan
Turris

Stone should get more than Karlsson.  In fact I think Hoffman, Stone, Brassard, Turris and Ryan will each get more goals than Karlsson.

Five or six 20+ goal scorers then? That works for me. Suit 'em up and let's get going!

I didn't say that. There's hardly any guarantee that Karlsson will score 20.

62Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers  - Page 5 Empty Re: Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:22 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:If we're talking strictly goals then it'll be this:
Hoffman
Karlsson
Stone
Brassard
Ryan
Turris

Stone should get more than Karlsson.  In fact I think Hoffman, Stone, Brassard, Turris and Ryan will each get more goals than Karlsson.

Five or six 20+ goal scorers then? That works for me. Suit 'em up and let's get going!

I didn't say that.  There's hardly any guarantee that Karlsson will score 20.

Agreed. That's why I said five or six. He'd be the sixth. His average seems to be around 18 or 19 though the last four or five seasons, so I figured the next guy (Ryan) would likely hit 20.

63Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers  - Page 5 Empty Re: Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:11 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I definitely put Karlsson a little high on that list but, I still expect he won't be the 6th place scorer in that list.

64Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers  - Page 5 Empty Re: Predict the Sens Top 5 Scorers Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't forget that you were just talking about goals, not points. For every goal he adds 3 assists (roughly speaking). So he is still expected to be the points leader on the team, but I don't expect him to score 25-30 goals.

But who knows, maybe he wants to do that and whatever Karlsson wants, Karlsson gets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum