GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015)

+4
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #11 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_lcap220%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_lcap220%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_lcap240%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #11 (2015) Vote_rcap2 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)
5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
6. Thomas Chabot (60%)
7. Shane Prince (63%)
8. Tobias Lindberg (56%)
9. Gabriel Gagne (75%)
10. Filip Chlapik (45%)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dzingel

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zeee Hogburglar.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ottawa does not have 11 prospects. It was hard enough picking 10. But this one doesn't go to eleven. Stop it. Just stop it. Or you know what I'm going to do.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Ottawa does not have 11 prospects.  It was hard enough picking 10.  But this one doesn't go to eleven.  Stop it.  Just stop it.  Or you know what I'm going to do.

Sure they do - the guy the Sens had #5 hasn't even been picked yet. We're going to do a Top 20.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's rate every single one of the players in the Sens system. There's no need to stop anywhere.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Of course we have 11 prospects. Dzingel is a guy I'm quite high on. How are guys like Dzingel, Englund, McCormick, Summers etc not prospects?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

McCormick

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Ottawa does not have 11 prospects.  It was hard enough picking 10.  But this one doesn't go to eleven.  Stop it.  Just stop it.  Or you know what I'm going to do.

Wait, what are you going to do? If you don't like these threads, ignore them.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Let's rate every single one of the players in the Sens system.  There's no need to stop anywhere.

Why stop there? Sens run summer skating camps. Let's include those players, too. But only Bantam and up. Ranking peewee players would be a little silly.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:

Wait, what are you going to do? If you don't like these threads, ignore them.

Went ahead and did it. You will notice that the Hogburglar doesn't have his usual, single vote.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Let's rate every single one of the players in the Sens system.  There's no need to stop anywhere.

Why stop there?  Sens run summer skating camps.  Let's include those players, too.  But only Bantam and up.  Ranking peewee players would be a little silly.

The Sens brass seems high on McCormick. He very well might get games this season. Claesson is also on the doorstep. They aren't prospects in your world?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Claesson. For sure. Here's a guy that should get a chance but probably won't get one unless the injuries start piling up.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Claesson just storms into the lead now

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:

Why stop there?  Sens run summer skating camps.  Let's include those players, too.  But only Bantam and up.  Ranking peewee players would be a little silly.

The Sens brass seems high on McCormick. He very well might get games this season. Claesson is also on the doorstep. They aren't prospects in your world?

Yeah, I didn't get that comment. They also love Englund.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum