GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015)

+3
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
7 posters

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #7 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_lcap263%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_rcap2 63% [ 5 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_lcap213%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_lcap213%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #7 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)
5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
6. Thomas Chabot (60%)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prince

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hogberg for obvious burglar purposes.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ils goutta be prince

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I voted for Prince. Wanted to vote for Gagne because I think after this season he will have lots of value.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Went with Gagne, too many tools not to get some serious credit and has the most potential out of anyone left.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Prince, obvs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Went with Gagne, too many tools not to get some serious credit and has the most potential out of anyone left.

Just out of curiosity, do you think Prince can be a top 6 in the NHL?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Top 6, no. 3rd line winger is both his upside and downside IMO.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Interesting. I hope you're wrong and his upside is higher than that, but I guess we'll know in the next couple of years.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:Interesting. I hope you're wrong and his upside is higher than that, but I guess we'll know in the next couple of years.
Wrong? Top 6 upside? That's pretty good. You expect him to be top 3?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:Interesting. I hope you're wrong and his upside is higher than that, but I guess we'll know in the next couple of years.

NEELY said 3rd line was his upside. I'm saying I hope top 6 is his upside.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Impossible to say with Prince. He's fast, has a good shot, plays both sides of the puck decently. He could be a top 6 at one point, but he'll have to start on line 3 obviously.

Third line is very important anyway.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

NEELY said 3rd line was his upside. I'm saying I hope top 6 is his upside.
I think he was saying top 6 upside, top 9 downside.

That's the way it reads I think.

We are gonna have so,e silly depth going forwards. What we need is a top line LW. We are gonna have to pull a quantity for quality at one point. Just can't hold this kind of depth for long without making room.

On the plus side, I expect bingo to be a lot better this year.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I just dropped your boy Prince to 63%. Better update the first post in poll #8.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum