GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015)

+2
Flo The Action
Ev
6 posters

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #5 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_lcap233%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_lcap256%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_lcap211%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #5 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chabot. Let's move along

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Matt O'Connor, he's going to be in the NHL in the short future, he's pegged as the goalie of the future, he's top 5 in my mind and was #4 for me so he's getting my vote each time.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Between a few guys for me. O'Connor's upside is huge, guess I'll go for him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Between a few guys for me.  O'Connor's upside is huge, guess I'll go for him.

eh?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I pray we have a winner and not a tie

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I stuck with Prince, though starting to read and see more about Chabot and I like what I'm seeing.

It's a toss up for me between Prince, Chanot, and O'Connor.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Between a few guys for me.  O'Connor's upside is huge, guess I'll go for him.

eh?

What? His potential is massive. A lot of people talking about him lately especially after the rookie camp.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wen with O'Connor just to perplex Ev a little more Smile

Seriously, though, the team is looking at him to be pushing for the #1 in two years. When Andy gets his annual weird injury we may well see him in town.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:

eh?

What?  His potential is massive.  A lot of people talking about him lately especially after the rookie camp.
upside massive or expectations becoming massive? I think the later. I'll admit that he's jumped the cue in terms of our goaltending prospects but he hasn't played a single pro game yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:

eh?

What?  His potential is massive.  A lot of people talking about him lately especially after the rookie camp.
upside massive or expectations becoming massive? I think the later. I'll admit that he's jumped the cue in terms of our goaltending prospects but he hasn't played a single pro game yet.

Most prospects haven't played a pro game yet though. Initial forecasts on O'Connor from people seeing him vs our other prospects have been glowing. This is a big reason they traded Lehner, they know they have a big time goaltending prospect on their hands.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:

eh?

Most prospects haven't played a pro game yet though.  Initial forecasts on O'Connor from people seeing him vs our other prospects have been glowing.  This is a big reason they traded Lehner, they know they have a big time goaltending prospect on their hands.

Yes and il a lit le cautious about certain player. That's why I would of had Prince ranked higher than white personally. The only prospect that I would of had up there right before Prince and puempel now that hasn't played the pro game is Chabot and that's because of some of the stuff I've read that has him as a top 4 Dman for sure.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

When I hear massive upside I think CezinaTrophy trophy winner.

I think Oconnor will be an NHL goalie with the potential to start but I'll have to see him against Pros to judge his upside. He looks good and polished against kids which is good.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:When I hear massive upside I think CezinaTrophy trophy winner.

I think Oconnor will be an NHL goalie with the potential to start but I'll have to see him against Pros to judge his upside. He looks good and polished against kids which is good.

Oh...I didn't mean Vezina candidate, although no one knows I guess, just that he looks like he's somewhere in the top 10 goalie prospects and looks amazing thus far.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:When I hear massive upside I think CezinaTrophy trophy winner.

Exactly! College is one thing and I think you have to remember that not many I drafted college FA actually have a huge impact. Goalies are late bloomers often but you really want to see them play at the next level.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum