GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015)

+2
PTFlea
Ev
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #19 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap238%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap213%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap213%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_lcap238%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #19 (2015) Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)
5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
6. Thomas Chabot (60%)
7. Shane Prince (63%)
8. Tobias Lindberg (56%)
9. Gabriel Gagne (75%)
10. Filip Chlapik (45%)
11. Fredrik Claesson (40%)
12. Ryan Dzingel (40%)
13. Max McCormick (40%)
14. Marcus Hogberg (50%)
15. Ben Harpur (43%)
16. Buddy Robinson (38%)
17. Andreas Englund (38%)
18. Cole Schneider (38%)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go for perron. Lots of skill

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I'll go for perron.  Lots of skill
I know nothing of Perron. Can't even remember drafting or signing him.

What about Guptill? Is he off people's radar now? I thought he was a skillful guy no? Did it never translate to the AHL?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

What about Guptill? Is he off people's radar now? I thought he was a skillful guy no? Did it never translate to the AHL?

he was a 7th rounder. He has good skill and just had a great year. He was also at the CHL vs Russia series and was pretty good. I think he;ll get a contract from the Sens.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is the point where I'm not sure who would rank atop of who. I might have to do some research. Internet is patchy here at best. Might take a while.
Besides there's the sand, the waves.... The bikinis....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:This is the point where I'm not sure who would rank atop of who. I might have to do some research. Internet is patchy here at best. Might take a while.

Go milf hunting, dude

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

We have a leading candidate!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:This is the point where I'm not sure who would rank atop of who. I might have to do some research. Internet is patchy here at best. Might take a while.

Go milf hunting, dude
Mmmhhhh normally I would agree but most of the girls around here are early 20's... What a terrible terrible state of affair. Sarcasm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

bump

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

He really impressed me in pre-season last year. He and Lindberg were pretty much the best of the raw rookies. He then went on to have a solid year for the Huskies in the Q, 29 goals in 64 games and 76 points. A little small, but he has potential for sure.

Guptill is nothing until he proves he can play at the pro level and not completely suck. This is a make or break year for him IMO.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He never played pre-season, just rookie camp.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

He really impressed me in pre-season last year.  He and Lindberg were pretty much the best of the raw rookies.  He then went on to have a solid year for the Huskies in the Q, 29 goals in 64 games and 76 points.  A little small, but he has potential for sure.

Guptill is nothing until he proves he can play at the pro level and not completely suck.  This is a make or break year for him IMO.

Why? There's lots of time for prospects to develop in this system right now. The Sens are jammed up in basically every position. That's good for guys like Guptill who won't have expectations beyond having a good building year in Bingo.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

He really impressed me in pre-season last year.  He and Lindberg were pretty much the best of the raw rookies.  He then went on to have a solid year for the Huskies in the Q, 29 goals in 64 games and 76 points.  A little small, but he has potential for sure.

Guptill is nothing until he proves he can play at the pro level and not completely suck.  This is a make or break year for him IMO.

Why? There's lots of time for prospects to develop in this system right now. The Sens are jammed up in basically every position. That's good for guys like Guptill who won't have expectations beyond having a good building year in Bingo.

Last year of his ELC, will be 24 before July 1, not exactly high on the call-up list... guy has to show something this year or you wonder if the org even bothers to extend a QO to him.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Last year of his ELC, will be 24 before July 1, not exactly high on the call-up list... guy has to show something this year or you wonder if the org even bothers to extend a QO to him.

I didn't realize all that, but I just meant that the way the team is right now with guys knocking on the door, the expectations won't be too high on the Guptill's in the system. If he can show steady growth, they'll qualify him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ahl in, ahl red.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum