GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015)

+2
Flo The Action
Ev
6 posters

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #9 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_lcap213%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_lcap275%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_rcap2 75% [ 6 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_lcap212%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) Vote_rcap2 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)
5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
6. Thomas Chabot (60%)
7. Shane Prince (63%)
8. Tobias Lindberg (56%)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gagne

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This should be an obvious one

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:This should be an obvious one

Lindberg? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:This should be an obvious one

Lindberg? Sarcasm
Well yes actually since gagne should of been 8th Lindberg should be 9th. Thanks for noticing.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bump

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This one's a slam dunk I think.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hah!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Hah!

Didn't the Sens say that they had Englund ranked in the first round? They seemed high on him, but they sort of have to when he's their first pick. They sounded high on Culek as well. Shrug

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Filip AHL is intriguing. Was being discussed as a first round pick in Early 2015.

Huge power forward type similar to gagne.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Filip AHL is intriguing. Was being discussed as a first round pick in Early 2015.

I dunno, seems like more of an AHL player to me.

All hail the Mighty Hogburglar.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Filip AHL is intriguing. Was being discussed as a first round pick in Early 2015.

I dunno, seems like more of an AHL player to me.

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #9 (2015) 852933671

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Hah!

Didn't the Sens say that they had Englund ranked in the first round? They seemed high on him, but they sort of have to when he's their first pick. They sounded high on Culek as well. Shrug

Tim wasn't (yet) around and someone had to break up the vote. There's no way you should have consensus this far in the polls. Es impossible!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum