GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015)

+2
spader
Ev
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is Ottawa's female parental unit diddling #8 prospect (under 25 NHL GP)?

VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_lcap211%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_lcap256%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_rcap2 56% [ 5 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_lcap233%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_lcap20%VOTE - Ottawa Senators Top Prospects: #8 (2015) Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

1. Nick Paul (64%)
2. Matt Puempel (82%)
3. Mikael Wikstrand (44%)
4. Colin White (40%)
5. Matt O'Connor (56%)
6. Thomas Chabot (60%)
7. Shane Prince (63%)

Last edited by Ev on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gagne

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Lindberg

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gagne. Big boy with nice accelerations and nice shot. Probably needs to get used to his frame as he doesn't seem comfortable in it. He's got a few things to work on but if he can get it done he could be a home run for us.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail the Mighty Hogburglar.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Gagne. Big boy with nice accelerations and nice shot. Probably needs to get used to his frame as he doesn't seem comfortable in it. He's got a few things to work on but if he can get it done he could be a home run for us.

They traded up for him. He's obviously someone that they believe in. I have high hopes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

We have some neat pieces coming up the pipeline.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

So, every player? Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Pretty excited about Gagne, Dzingel, McCormick, Chlapik, Lindberg, Harpur and even a longshot like Summers.

Most to be honest. I don't see any slam dunk busts in there, but time will tell.

Those specific 7, combined with the top prospects are very exciting.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Ev wrote:

Most to be honest.  I don't see any slam dunk busts in there, but time will tell.  

Those specific 7, combined with the top prospects are very exciting.  
I tend to temper my expectations more than I used to. For ever player that might contribute we have a guy that will be the Corey cowick. It's also hard for me to get excited about guys that aren't potential top 9 or top 4. The good news is we have depth at centre for the bottom 2 lines so we will likely never dish out stupid money for a guy to come in via FA. Also a lot of competition on the wing will make guys want to be here more.
At the same time I'm not sure I'm really happy with Neil and Z smith on this team for much longer. Much better players should be pushing for their spots. I could see a guy like Neil getting dealt between now and the trade deadline.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.
But I'll vote for Linberg after. Will be interested to see what he can do in bingo.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.
But I'll vote for Linberg after. Will be interested to see what he can do in bingo.

Of course you can. The organization is apparently pretty high on the Linburglar.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whoever voted Hogberglar should be shamed if this ends in a tie

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whoever didn't vote for the Hogburglar should be ashamed.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Somebody better change their votes. You cannot in all honesty have Linberg before gagne.

Of course you can.  The organization is apparently pretty high on the Linburglar.
Of course they are! But would they pick him beginning of the second round over gagne this year? Probably not. I believe they think they have the making of a pretty special guy in gagne. You know what? They are pretty high on McCormick right now. Do you see him jumping the cue? No. Potential.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum