GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015

+14
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Oglethorpe
wprager
LeCaptain
tim1_2
dennycrane
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 58]

646Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lots of 1sts traded. In other news, the draft is like any other one after the top-end.

647Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:27 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:lots of 1sts traded. In other news, the draft is like any other one after the top-end.

ThisJustIn! Been saying so for months. Best thing for everyone to do is to agree with me because I'm proven right sooner or later. Beer

648Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:lots of 1sts traded. In other news, the draft is like any other one after the top-end.

ThisJustIn! Been saying so for months. Best thing for everyone to do is to agree with me because I'm proven right sooner or later. Beer

Except on the Gryba tidbit above

649Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Connolly trade was a steal IMO

for which team?

650Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Except on the Gryba tidbit above

Maybe later. Patience, friend. Patience.

651Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Gryba is someone I'll miss too but he's replaceable and can easily be improved upon.

It would make my day to see a Cowen, Lehner + trade for a legit forward.

652Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:38 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Gryba is someone I'll miss too but he's replaceable and can easily be improved upon.

It would make my day to see a Cowen, Lehner + trade for a legit forward.

Sharts want a "25 year old goaler" but I think that's a summer deal for them. I'm sure the Senators would do it now though, specially if it save a few bucks for the rest of the season.

653Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Violins are out for poor Phanoof on LeafsCentre. Boohoo. McGuire has said "Detroit" 16 times in the last 7 minutes. more to come

654Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:41 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

5 minutes of tsn and i'm ready to switch to sportsnet just to avoid Pierre...

655Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:41 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Phaneuf sucks. Toronto would be lucky to get a bag of pucks for him."

*Detroit trades for Phaneuf*

"Phaneuf is an outstanding add for the Wings. Great veteran physical presence on their second pairing."

656Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

okay...maybe not sens talk coming

657Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vandelay wrote:5 minutes of tsn and i'm ready to switch to sportsnet just to avoid Pierre...

Did you see him clap at Ferraro for saying something he approved of? Ferraro should punch him in the face. That's what I would do. Beer

658Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Funny how many people I talked to over the weekend that are ready to deal one of our goalies based on Hammond's 5 game streak...

659Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 am

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Vandelay wrote:5 minutes of tsn and i'm ready to switch to sportsnet just to avoid Pierre...

Did you see him clap at Ferraro for saying something he approved of? Ferraro should punch him in the face. That's what I would do. Beer

ya that's what nearly did it for me...really, who does that?

660Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vandelay wrote:Funny how many people I talked to over the weekend that are ready to deal one of our goalies based on Hammond's 5 game streak...

Yeah it's hilarious, but I'm more in the camp that he has proven he can at least be a backup where the other guy (Lehner) knows he is the starter and will play 60+ games

661Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:46 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:"Phaneuf sucks. Toronto would be lucky to get a bag of pucks for him."

"Phaneuf is an outstanding add for the Wings. Great veteran physical presence on their second pairing."

Detroit have been playing nothing but LHD just about all season long. I can't see them adding another because you absolutely have to have an even # of LH and RH D.

662Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:47 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vandelay wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

ya that's what nearly did it for me...really, who does that?

Patronizing and disrespectful. Punch-worthy.

663Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 44 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:"Phaneuf sucks. Toronto would be lucky to get a bag of pucks for him."

Detroit have been playing nothing but LHD just about all season long. I can't see them adding another because you absolutely have to have an even # of LH and RH D.

Luckily he actually plays on the right side

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum