GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Laffs @ Sens - Wednesday, Jan 21th, 7:00pm, Sportsnet, TVA

+8
NEELY
Ev
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Oglethorpe
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

The Laffs roll in on a historic streak of scoring ineptitute, while the Senators are playing well but having trouble finishing off games.

Very uneasy feeling that the Laffs bust out tonight and the Sens get a week off to think about another bad loss to the Toronto '67s.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As stated in the other thread Greg Anderson goes for the good guys.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Sens have busted quite a few slumps, given up first wins/shutouts and so on. How about busting one of our own slumps? Like that streak that Reimer has playing at the CTC? When was the last time he lost here?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Laffs almost had us fooled this year with another good start. It should be Reimer for the Laffs, as he always plays well against us. Here's hoping we put another nail in their coffin....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There seems to be no Reimer reason to why James keeps beating us. Vertigo

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:There seems to be no Reimer reason to why James keeps beating us. Vertigo

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! GolfingBanana

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's get this going!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's rake them leaves right into the compost bin.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounded like a nice goal. Can't watch tonight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade Hoffman. Sell high.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Depends what you get for him.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nah. Speed and skill is what this league is all about.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You can slowly see it starting to come together. A lot of learning left but solid hockey over the last month and tonight is just precious.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson is unreal. If he gets to 68 points pr so maybe he has a shot at the norris.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Karlsson is unreal. If he gets to 68 points pr so maybe he has a shot at the norris.

Generational talent. Plays the game the right way... I love it when they compare him with Spezza, haha. Not even in the same league, only thing they have in common is they are both offensive talents. Everything else Karlsson has over Spezza, speed, hustle, instincts, physicality, leadership, you name it.

I can't wait to see Karlsson in 2, 3 years when he has found himself as a player and a captain. He's worth every penny you spend to watch the Sens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum