GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Habs @ Sens - Wednesday, Feb 18th, 7:00pm, SN, RDS

+6
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This one could be ugly. It'll be Hammond for the Sens, and Tokarski for the Habs is already confirmed. Pageau will likely be in the lineup for MacArthur, and I'll bet we see BoroCop return to the lineup in place of Wiercioch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:This one could be ugly.  It'll be Hammond for the Sens, and Tokarski for the Habs is already confirmed.  Pageau will likely be in the lineup for MacArthur, and I'll bet we see BoroCop return to the lineup in place of Wiercioch.

Why? The Habs have scored fewer goals than the Sens. Their success is Price making saves. We just need to make sure we don't injure Tokarski until we build up a nice lead.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This could be one of those five alarm barn burners. 7-6 Ottawa?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I agree with you on the 6 part.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't bet on an Ottawa win.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's put this here:

SeawaySensFan wrote:Bold prediction. Sens win. Many Habs injured.

more to come

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:This one could be ugly.  It'll be Hammond for the Sens, and Tokarski for the Habs is already confirmed.  Pageau will likely be in the lineup for MacArthur, and I'll bet we see BoroCop return to the lineup in place of Wiercioch.

Why? The Habs have scored fewer goals than the Sens. Their success is Price making saves. We just need to make sure we don't injure Tokarski until we build up a nice lead.

You're right Walter. The Sens have been playing great hockey, and our 3rd string goalie is a very promising netminder just waiting for a shot at the NHL. The Habs are overrated. 8-0 Ottawa.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yeah, I'd be inclined to believe we're in for a beating tonight. surrounded by habs fans. it's going o be a tough one.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lineup

Michalek-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Prince-Legwand-Chiasson
Condra-Pageau-Lazar

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
BoroCop-Gryba

Hammond
Driedger

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wiercioch scratched. SWiermolios?!?!?!?!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Why?  The Habs have scored fewer goals than the Sens.  Their success is Price making saves.  We just need to make sure we don't injure Tokarski until we build up a nice lead.

You're right Walter.  The Sens have been playing great hockey, and our 3rd string goalie is a very promising netminder just waiting for a shot at the NHL.  The Habs are overrated.  8-0 Ottawa.

He's only 27. Timmy Thomas was 28.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And the Habs *are* over-rated. Sure, they keep winning, but if they were losing they couldn't be overrated, right?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And it's Mark "Smurf-Smasher" Borowiecki replacing Patrick "Smurfette-Soft" Wiercioch. It's in the bag. Honestly, why even pay the game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My daughter is headed towards the Big City right now with her brand new Sens jersey and cap! I hope she gets to see an entertaining game. And also carnage due to multiple Habs injuries.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Career-ending injuries, preferably (Price, Subban specifically).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum