GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #74: Sens @ Habs, Mar 25, 2017, 7:00pm

+3
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here we go again. A week ago Sens were 1 point back of the Habs with a game in hand. A few differences tonight:
1. Game is in Montreal, start of 5 straight on the road.
2. Stone will be back.
3. Claesson will be back.
4. There is a new Twitter account, @MethotsFinger.

Since losing those two games to Montreal the Sens won two hard fought battles against the Bruins and Penguins, while Montreal managed a loser point against Detroit.

What else happened?  Galchenyuk played wing. NHL forgot to add Ottawa's 41st win, and the guys on TSN690 actually said Sens were coming to Montreal, 3 points back of the Habs (even Gordie was closer, saying they were 2 back when interviewing Ryan).

Second week in a row, with Ottawa playing Montreal, CBC is showing the Leafs playing a US team as the National game. And tonight's game is not even on CityTV.  

Good old "Canadian" Broadcasting Corporation.  Enjoy my tax money, you Toronto weasels. I hope the Sabres stick it to them tonight. Go Lehner!  Hattrick for Eichel!

Oh, Go Sens Go!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No messing around this time. Let's torch 'em. Stone being back is great, hopefully he's close to 100%.

Claesson was paired with Karlsson at the morning skate, so that's something to watch.

:Mtx: to start vs Price.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stalberg's out with an upper body injury, freeing up the spot for Stone.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Im going to a habs fan bar tonight to watch this one. I'm in the mood to see grown men cry. That's just the kind of guy I am.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Im going to a habs fan bar tonight to watch this one. I'm in the mood to see grown men cry. That's just the kind of guy I am.

You should wear a Gryba jersey and walk around going, "Eller? You here? Eller?"

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Im going to a habs fan bar tonight to watch this one. I'm in the mood to see grown men cry. That's just the kind of guy I am.

You should wear a Gryba jersey and walk around going, "Eller? You here? Eller?"
Yeah.... I don't own one of those.

I also left home without my jersey today, they'll have to do with my reactions. It's a small bar, I always get noticed. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Make sure you sing "Pageau" to the Ole tune if he does anything.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Stalberg's out with an upper body injury, freeing up the spot for Stone.

Lucky break.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For Dzingel.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens dominate for 10 minutes and Anderson let's in a stoppable puck

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Sens dominate for 10 minutes and Anderson let's in a stoppable puck

He also made some big stops, like the one on Patches. This is a very winnable game. They keep the pressure on Price and they'll score.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Make a save. This is not acceptable

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pull him, what the hell??

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So disconcerting that Anderson always gives up deflating goals when we're outplaying the other team

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa outplayed Montreal big time. Only difference was Anderson and pp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum