GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Laffs @ Sens - Wednesday, Jan 21th, 7:00pm, Sportsnet, TVA

+8
NEELY
Ev
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Oglethorpe
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You can slowly see it starting to come together. A lot of learning left but solid hockey over the last month and tonight is just precious.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson is unreal. If he gets to 68 points pr so maybe he has a shot at the norris.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:Karlsson is unreal. If he gets to 68 points pr so maybe he has a shot at the norris.

Generational talent. Plays the game the right way... I love it when they compare him with Spezza, haha. Not even in the same league, only thing they have in common is they are both offensive talents. Everything else Karlsson has over Spezza, speed, hustle, instincts, physicality, leadership, you name it.

I can't wait to see Karlsson in 2, 3 years when he has found himself as a player and a captain. He's worth every penny you spend to watch the Sens.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens are not going to finish near the bottom so beat the Leafs down.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As much as things haven't gone right for Ottawa this year, at least we're not the Leafs. They are so terrible right now.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Leafs are in for another 5 years of building. Completely screwed. You can't take any positives out of the Leafs the last 2 years. The Sens you can pull positive after positive even if it's a whole pool of negative.

Fact is the younger the lineup gets with the Sens the better it looks.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This Nunavut kid is gonna make the show

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:This Nunavut kid is gonna make the show

Laughing3

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Leafs are in for another 5 years of building.  Completely screwed.  You can't take any positives out of the Leafs the last 2 years.  The Sens you can pull positive after positive even if it's a whole pool of negative.

Fact is the younger the lineup gets with the Sens the better it looks.

At least Ottawa's core players now are guys you can build around. The Leafs' core players (Kessel and Phaneuf) are the two main problems in that locker room.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Could we not blow a 3-0 lead to the coldest team in the NHL? Thanks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Could we not blow a 3-0 lead to the coldest team in the NHL?  Thanks.

The slump busters.

Mind you, we are just getting their hopes up.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

michalek has very quietly turned a corner over the last 5-10 games.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Come on!!!!! Keep it together!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow the Leafs stink. Nice to beat em up.

They do have some interesting players of value to play with at the deadline, including Winnik, Santorelli, Reimer, and even Phaneuf and Kessel if you want to go nuts.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's no better win than a win against the leafs. Still they suck and we let them score 3. But I'll take it!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

JGP and Condra had good nights. Hoffman was a beast for the first half at least. Zibby's goal was a beaut. All in all, that was an entertaining game. I don't love that the Leafs got back into it, especially after that first period, but good game nonetheless.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens were playing on back to back nights. The refs decide to even thing up with the straight against the good guys, could put lucky breaks. That first goal, Claesson should have been getting back because it sure didn't look like a for sure thing that puck wasn't being cleared. He was rewarded for his laziness. Second goal he pushed Andy a few times leading up to the shot. I wouldn't mind seeing a crease violation rule like the IIHF has - not a penalty, but get your Donkey out of the crease if the puck is still at the point. Third goal was just an awful rebound.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlsson was just showing off for the folks who didn't pick him for the ASG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum