GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Red Wings @ Sens - Tuesday, Nov 4, 7:30pm (TSN5)

+7
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Ev
NEELY
tim1_2
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Chris Neil is one of the best openice hitters and enforcers in the game. Saying BoroCop can learn from him is nothing but the truth.

That's so no true anymore. Die he can teach him. With a pass and a pen, and some video from 5 years ago.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Chris Neil is one of the best openice hitters and enforcers in the game. Saying BoroCop can learn from him is nothing but the truth.

That's so no true anymore.  Die he can teach him.  With a pass and a pen, and some video from 5 years ago.

Looks like the Neiler caught you with you head down just before you wrote whatever it is you wrote.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Trying to remember what it is I wrote. The swype keyboard is cruel -- it shows me what I typed but sometimes prefers another word which it silently substitutes after I move on.

I think it was supposed to be:

Sure he can teach him. With a pad and a pen ..."

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

That's so no true anymore.  Die he can teach him.  With a pass and a pen, and some video from 5 years ago.

Looks like the Neiler caught you with you head down just before you wrote whatever it is you wrote.

Just spat my beer everywhere. That cracked me right up. Cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum