GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Canucks - Tuesday, Nov 11, 10:00 pm (TSN5, RDS, SNP)

+9
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
Ev
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I might have to call in sick tomorrow morning.  10PM start time.  Canucks are all "new and improved" but the Sens have had pretty good luck against Miller in the past, so there's that.  Maybe Lehner can chirp some insults in Swedish and send the twins crying home.  But, as "who" used to say, "Probably not".

Calling it now -- Curtis Lazar will get his first tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Due to the late start, I'm changing this to a Game Night Thread.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tonight's Game-Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020230

Not looking good for the Kanata Kids, the Bytown Babes, the Ottawa Overagers, the Atlantic (division) Adolescents; against the Vancouver Veterans, Pacific Patriarchs, West-coast Wizzeneds (yeah, I know that's not a noun).

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Tonight's Game-Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020230

Not looking good for the Kanata Kids, the Bytown Babes, the Ottawa Overagers, the Atlantic (division) Adolescents; against the Vancouver Veterans, Pacific Patriarchs, West-coast Wizzeneds (yeah, I know that's not a noun).

TONIGHT?!?!?!????!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Thought that might get you to come out to play.

Speaking of coming out to play, have you hear the new ParticipAction radio spot?  Two kids presumably playing video games or some-such, wondering where their friend is.  

Outside.
- What's that?
I think it's that thing out the window.
- You mean like the space between home and school?  I wonder what it's like.
Why don't you google it.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ugh, work is gonna suck tomorrow.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

use sleepyti.me for this one

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Tonight's Game-Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2014020230

TONIGHT?!?!?!????!!  Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

You just confirmed it old friend.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

These western road trips normally go so well for us.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Any updates on Chiasson?

- Unknown Author

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:These western road trips normally go so well for us.

Yah I can't remember the last really good one.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yesss finally a game I can watch LIVE!

btw last time sens had a decent trip out to western canada I think was 2011-2012 season, where they went 2-0-1, the OTL being in vancouver. Cory schneider shut the door.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I kind of remember that.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We'll probably beat Vancouver and lose to Edmonton.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens always lose to Edmonton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum