GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+16
asq2
rooneypoo
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
SensHulk
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
wprager
Ev
LeCaptain
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not when Muzzin is a better player lol

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Oh and Edmonton is going to burn to the ground lol. Teams are going to pick their bones.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is he a better player?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Um yes, yes he is. More offense coming from him, solid defensively, solid skater. Muzzin is a better player than Methot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Points are pretty comparable, Methot can skate, solid defensively and he's been doing it a lot longer. He's paired with Karlsson, muzzin with doughty.

I think this basically seals Methot at 5, even if muzzin is younger.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll take Muzzin all day, not close.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I wonder what's going to happen with the Oilers. They are worse off than the Leafs and that pains me to say. They are absolutely screwed and maybe Ev was right about getting a guy like Eberle... not sure I would touch a guy from that organization in any way.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not even funny anymore really... just kind of sad.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Gotta respect the fans. If the Sens were this bad for this long, the CTC would be half empty.

The worst part is, I don't even think they're going the right direction. This thing may take another 4-5 years. And that's after they fire their peewee management team.
By that time, Hall and RNH etc are probably leaving for FA

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Gotta respect the fans. If the Sens were this bad for this long, the CTC would be half empty.

The worst part is, I don't even think they're going the right direction. This thing may take another 4-5 years. And that's after they fire their peewee management team.

Yep. They stink. Where's Dash when you need someone to tell us how great they are?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeCaptain wrote:Gotta respect the fans. If the Sens were this bad for this long, the CTC would be half empty.

Let them leave. They'll have McDavid or Eichel and a few other top-five picks. They need to get rid of the management. Also Eakin turned out to be the wrong choice in so many ways. They needed a teacher, and this guy reminds me so much of Clouston.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Oh and Edmonton is going to burn to the ground lol. Teams are going to pick their bones.
Man are they off to a rough start... goals against is soaring higher each game. They let in 7 last night. Yikes. Wonder how long Eakins will last if this continues.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:Oh and Edmonton is going to burn to the ground lol.  Teams are going to pick their bones.
Man are they off to a rough start... goals against is soaring higher each game. They let in 7 last night. Yikes. Wonder how long Eakins will last if this continues.

Eakins should have been let go last year.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

Yep. They stink. Where's Dash when you need someone to tell us how great they are?

Too bad we didn't tank like them for all those cool prospects.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

#fail4nail

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

#fail4nail
MacT's phone will be getting busy I think...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Panthers looking to trade Campbell...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/florida-panthers-looking-to-trade-brian-campbell-detroit-red-wings-interested/

The never ending rumour... SSF says it's a done deal to Ottawa. Book it.

Wink

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Campbell is a guy that makes sense in Ottawa but his ticket is still huge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum