GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Senators moves on July 1st!

+12
spader
Oglethorpe
wprager
Hoags
sandysensfan
LeCaptain
Vandelay
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
Ev
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

196All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:28 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:Now I understand why you couldn't just post it. You've been busy today, rooneypoo.

32 tweets total -- you call that busy? Mind you, 26 of those were today. He's streaky, that one.

197All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:It does.  It really does.

Only as a PR move. Would be nice to extend him before the seasons starts, but to do it on the day we lose Spezza it would be just a PR move.

198All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Or right now for example.  His agent calls you and says I've got 3 minutes, let's fax the papers.

Ok, done.

Just assume that they honour the CBA and don't talk beforehand. The next few days will be easier for you if you do.

You can talk to your own pending free agents (a year away from contracts expiring). Can't you?

199All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Karlsson: Sad to see one of my best friend leave, I wish him all the best. One of the best teammates I've ever had. Good luck Spezz.

Deja vu? Alfredsson leaving... Spezza leaving... Silfverberg leaving... all his buddies...

200All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Karlsson: Sad to see one of my best friend leave, I wish him all the best. One of the best teammates I've ever had. Good luck Spezz.

Deja vu? Alfredsson leaving... Spezza leaving... Silfverberg leaving... all his buddies...

Damn right, hockey isn't about having friends, playing on a team and in Karlsson's case leading that team.

201All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:Karlsson: Sad to see one of my best friend leave, I wish him all the best. One of the best teammates I've ever had. Good luck Spezz.

Damn right, hockey isn't about having friends, playing on a team and in Karlsson's case leading that team.
Time for Kid K to step up and be The Man.

202All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:

Murray mentioned he had been speaking to Karlsson this week. I assume it was about Spezza.

203All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Does Chiasson play center too by any chance... Wink

204All Senators moves on July 1st! - Page 14 Empty Re: All Senators moves on July 1st! Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Does Chiasson play center too by any chance... Wink

Nope. He plays RW (Ryan, Stone, Lazar, Neil). Stone is a prospect and about the only one I could remotely imagine would fetch a C who could play on the second line in Ottawa. Except it either wouldn't be enough or the C would be well short of making us happy -- isn't that what Murray said?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum