GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators hold annual development from June 30 to July 6

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

http://senators.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=432107&cmpid=rss-News%20in%20English

8 of the 9 player selected over the weekend will attend, including Cowen and Lehner. As will Karlsson and a bunch who attended last year.

Sorry if this was already posted.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's open to the public like last year. Sweet. Two 3-3 tournaments Friday at 10:30 and Monday at 9:45, and the rest of the time on-ice training sessions at 1:30.

I'll definitely try to get my kids out to some of these.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Dang, we have some big bodies on D...

Ben Blood, 6'4, 212 lbs
Jared Cowen, 6'5, 221 lbs
Eric Gryba, 6'4, 215 lbs
Michael Sdao, 6'4, 221 lbs
and even that invitee Geoff Kinrade is no slouch, at 6 feet, 207 lbs.

I miss hockey already... can't believe there is still over 3 months before the season starts... ugh.

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:It's open to the public like last year. Sweet. Two 3-3 tournaments Friday at 10:30 and Monday at 9:45, and the rest of the time on-ice training sessions at 1:30.

I'll definitely try to get my kids out to some of these.

There are definitely interesting to go and watch. If you have never watched 3 on 3, it is very different and hard(for me) to follow. It is from blue line in and obviously 3 on 3 so there is not much room to manouver. You don't get stretch passes nor fancy stickhandling, just up close and in your face hockey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum