GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers :: 7:00pm ET :: Sat. Apr. 5th, 2014

+9
Sens Sensei Says:
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Hoags
sandysensfan
wprager
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Zib roofs it.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

You guys seriously think Philips can keep up for another 2 years? He pretty much made 2 blunders that could have resulted in 2 goals if not for Lehner.

Zibanejad and Stone are beautiful. Give Zibby the 2nd line center spot next year.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza is playin out the string, he doesn't give a f***

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:You guys seriously think Philips can keep up for another 2 years? He pretty much made 2 blunders that could have resulted in 2 goals if not for Lehner.

Zibanejad and Stone are beautiful. Give Zibby the 2nd line center spot next year.

5, 6 guy? sure. He needs help from another vet because he is being leaned on way too hard by MacLean. In a more disciplined system, like always, he will be effective and he will be more than fine.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They need to get BigRig into the right role... it can work. Just gotta be mindful.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

man smith had an open net.... could of taken a healthy lead

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I poached someone from HF, he heard the O'Reilly rumour as well, I think his name will be Sens Seni Says... i think. Told him to post in here.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Cherry talking about the 70's Bruins...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Some players on this team still give 100% every night which is a good sign and also means Maclean is not hated in the room or anything.
Just get the entire Spezza line the Diddle off this team and we are back next season. And when I say back I'm talking about palyers giving a Diddle because in terms of performance they may not be that good.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Cherry talking about the 70's Bruins...

What's he saying?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:Some players on this team still give 100% every night which is a good sign and also means Maclean is not hated in the room or anything.
Just get the entire Spezza line the Diddle off this team and we are back next season. And when I say back I'm talking about palyers giving a Diddle because in terms of performance they may not be that good.

Seriously, just move Spezza and let Michalek and Hemsky walk. I liked the Hemsky move, it worked out, and if the only reason he would stay is because of Spezza just let him walk. Build the team the right way and hopefully they get the right return for Spezza... O'Reilly is the dream return

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

To get OReilly you gotta give your 1st in 2015 man... Murray won't trade 2 firsts 2 seasons in a row, esp not this year.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:To get OReilly you gotta give your 1st in 2015 man... Murray won't trade 2 firsts 2 seasons in a row, esp not this year.

No you won't... if Colorado is competing for a cup they are going to want someone to come in and at least replace the offense that Stastny and O'Reilly have the potential to put up. They won't get a better player than Spezza back unless it's Evander Kane which is possible too, but who knows. O'Reilly won't be traded for picks though.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

What I'm saying is Spezza won't be enough because he's got one year left so they will ask for a long term security asset. Who else are you gonna give, Puempel? Lazar?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:What I'm saying is Spezza won't be enough because he's got one year left so they will ask for a long term security asset. Who else are you gonna give, Puempel? Lazar?

Said above I think Methot could be in... if they want something a little younger I think Cowen or Wiercioch could be dealt as well.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'd love to keep hemsky to play with Zib. I know he said he loves playing with spezza but with the right offer and the fact he's got history in this city he might stay.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Flo The Action wrote:i'd love to keep hemsky to play with Zib. I know he said he loves playing with spezza but with the right offer and the fact he's got history in this city he might stay.

Signing Hemsky is IMO a waste of money and term.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How is that not some sort of interference... jeezus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum