GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
spader
LeCaptain
SensHulk
tim1_2
TheAvatar
Oglethorpe
22_4_ever
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Ev
Flo The Action
Hoags
NEELY
PTFlea
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Condra up with Spezza and MacArthur today. Hmmmm...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

8 D at practice...

Methot-Gryba
Cowen-Karlsson
Ceci-Phillips
Corvo-Wiercioch

Sounds like Lehner will get the start. Not confirmed.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines:

MacArthur-Spezza-Conda
Conacher-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Smith-Zibaneja
Greening-Pageau-Neil

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:If our coach who used to be good but is now a tool scratches Corvo, I think I'll start to have major doubts that he can coach anymore.

Gryba is still in the lineup as well Facepalm 

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Robin Lehner is first off the ice. #Sens

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
Next week will be telling week. Must win games versus the sabres and flyers and suddenly they're 0.500 again.

I'll take baby steps again though, a 2-1-1 record will be good.

I'll take baby steps again though, a 2-0-2 record this week will be good. K thanks, bye

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:If our coach who used to be good but is now a tool scratches Corvo, I think I'll start to have major doubts that he can coach anymore.

Gryba is still in the lineup as well Facepalm 

I think he may have has a stroke. Completely out to lunch. Who cares if Gryba is more physical? He sucks.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You can literally put any line combos you want together, but until they tighten up the defensive zone play from both forwards and d, it really doesn't matter.

At least he made the right call in goal.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:You can literally put any line combos you want together, but until they tighten up the defensive zone play from both forwards and d, it really doesn't matter.  

After the last game, I think Lehner is going to get a chance to roll for a couple of games. We'll see, but I really think PMac has had it with Andy. For now, at least.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:You can literally put any line combos you want together, but until they tighten up the defensive zone play from both forwards and d, it really doesn't matter.  

After the last game, I think Lehner is going to get a chance to roll for a couple of games. We'll see, but I really think PMac has had it with Andy. For now, at least.

That should have happened a long time ago though, so I don't trust that hell ride Lehner personally.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren
Eugene melnyk says he wants Bryan Murray back and there have been preliminary talks on new contract

That's good to hear, queue the blank check jokes as well lol

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens were fine last game, I don't see why everyone is saying they were bad against the Kings. If Anderson makes 2 routine saves on the first 4 shots the Sens probably win that game. How many scoring chances did the Kings have? 2, maybe 3?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
Eugene melnyk says he wants Bryan Murray back and there have been preliminary talks on new contract

man that's good to hear but I think I'm ready for a slight change...that is to say BMurr is getting old and it's time for some fresh blood (not too fresh to take over): Tmurr

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
man that's good to hear but I think I'm ready for a slight change...that is to say BMurr is getting old and it's time for some fresh blood (not too fresh to take over): Tmurr

I can't imagine it's not him and Tim handling most of the stuff together right now anyway.

I think Bryan wants to stay as GM as long as he can and see this 'rebuild' through til the end(ie. Cup).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:

Murray: I'm back if we're a team that spends to the cap next season.
Melnyk: See ya.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:

Melnyk: Hey Dave(Cameron), how'd you like to be an NHL GM?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Melnyk: Hey Dave(Cameron), how'd you like to be an NHL GM?
Dave: Cap team?

Sarcasm 

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Sens were fine last game, I don't see why everyone is saying they were bad against the Kings.  If Anderson makes 2 routine saves on the first 4 shots the Sens probably win that game.  How many scoring chances did the Kings have?  2, maybe 3?

I didn't even see it, but yes, if Lehner starts the game the outcome could have been different based on what people were saying.

This is an even better team tonight though. Hot damn we're in trouble!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum