GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ LA Kings - 10:30pm - Wed. Oct. 9th, 2013.

+11
TheAvatar
sandysensfan
Ev
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
tim1_2
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Say what?  He shot it from the far hashmarks, don't care if there is 5 guys on him or if there isn't a Sen on the ice, that shot has to be stopped.
Yeah he should have had it but he didn't.  I'm sure Quick should have had Pageau or Ryan's shot too.

2nd goal, Greening fails to clear and lets Carter score on a rebound.

3rd goal Brown is left all alone in front of the net.

4th goal, Carter is front all alone and able to deflect the shot.

Team played bad defense, took dumb penalties and let in 2 PP goals.  Neil squirted Carcillo with a water bottle which could have been another goal.

I don't think Anderson should be singled out that's all.
Don't think those happen if #1 doesn't go in. Killed the momentum the Sens had. Anyways, Anderson has to be better like I have stated.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Say what?  He shot it from the far hashmarks, don't care if there is 5 guys on him or if there isn't a Sen on the ice, that shot has to be stopped.
Yeah he should have had it but he didn't.  I'm sure Quick should have had Pageau or Ryan's shot too.

2nd goal, Greening fails to clear and lets Carter score on a rebound.

3rd goal Brown is left all alone in front of the net.

4th goal, Carter is front all alone and able to deflect the shot.

Team played bad defense, took dumb penalties and let in 2 PP goals.  Neil squirted Carcillo with a water bottle which could have been another goal.

I don't think Anderson should be singled out that's all.
I couldn't get over that. The announcers were acting like Neil shouldn't have gotten a penalty. They were all sarcastic saying, "Oh, of course that should be a penalty. Water bottles are very dangerous. Oooooh, watch out for the water."

They sounded like idiots. Of course that's a penalty. They acted surprised that it was deemed unsportsmanlike conduct, as though they weren't sure what would be called. It was absurd. Neil needs to know better than that, particularly if he's going to continue wearing an "A."

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neil had a bad game. I'm not even sure why Carcillo got a penalty on that play, so really Neil got baited twice.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Neil had a bad game.  I'm not even sure why Carcillo got a penalty on that play, so really Neil got baited twice.  
Carcillo got a penalty for being a douche. He took at least three 20-foot runs at people and made late hit after late hit on that shift. An unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was a reasonable conclusion to the shift.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neil has many bad games now unfortunately. On the decline but that is to be expected

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum