GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+14
Hobiesens
sandysensfan
dennycrane
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
Hoags
LeCaptain
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Are they for real or are they peaking too early and will run out of steam once the playoffs start ?

They're just too good. They have 5 top 4 Defensemen and like 9 top 6 forwards. It's unfair for the rest of the league

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:No discipline for Max Pac:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416771

Well, now I'm more convinced than ever that that idiot Shanahan has it in for the Senators.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Well, now I'm more convinced than ever that that idiot Shanahan has it in for the Senators.

It all goes back to him making fun of the Sens for doing post game interviews on the exercise bike doesn't it ? Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:

It all goes back to him making fun of the Sens for doing post game interviews on the exercise bike doesn't it ? Laugh1

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 34 M

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:It all goes back to him making fun of the Sens for doing post game interviews on the exercise bike doesn't it ? Laugh1
Pure jealousy.

Nod

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes proposes a "Top 16" seeding for playoffs to solve the NHL's potential imbalance for the next realignment, if the current suggestions stand.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/should+return+roots+solve+playoff+imbalance/8009294/story.html

Interesting.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, that won't ever fly. The idea is to build rivalries... who would really care if Ottawa plays San Jose in the playoffs? No one.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They just need to make it 15/15 and avoid any of this crap. Leave Columbus in the West. Move Detroit East. Move Winnipeg West.

Conference 1: Carolina; New Jersey; New York Islanders; New York Rangers; Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Washington

Conference 2: Boston; Buffalo; Detroit; Florida; Montreal; Ottawa; Tampa Bay; Toronto

Conference 3: Chicago; Columbus; Colorado; Dallas; Minnesota; Nashville; St. Louis; Winnipeg

Conference 4: Anaheim; Calgary; Edmonton; Los Angeles; Phoenix; San Jose; Vancouver

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:

He was a douchebag then and he's a douchebag now. Just like I've been saying for years.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bobby Lou dropped from 1 to 10 on the GAA average stats sheet after last night's shelling...

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/goaltending/sort/avgGoalsAgainst/year/2013/seasontype/2

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs vs Philly tonight... Philly has been turning things around and Hartnell is back... f the laffs.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

[quote="SeawaySensFan]He was a douchebag then and he's a douchebag now. Just like I've been saying for years. [/quote]

True story:

A long time ago one of my wife's friends (way before we met) ran into Shanahan after a game. She came up to him (camera in hand) and asked if she could get a picture.

Shanahan said sure and asked her to wait a moment while he went into the dressing room.

He came out a few minutes and said "Sorry I don't have any pictures of me right now".

(And he wasn't kidding -- he was dead serious)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Shanahan is a Dung for brains.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Apparently Heatley is on the 2nd PP unit for the Wild.

I hope they realize what they've done Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oilers/Blackhawks tonight... can the Oil stop the streak?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Oilers/Blackhawks tonight... can the Oil stop the streak?

Laughing3 Can you imagine?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Oilers/Blackhawks tonight... can the Oil stop the streak?

Laughing3 Can you imagine?
Was hoping Columbus would... but the Oil will have to do.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Shanahan is a Dung for brains.

Most of these players are. So glad we got greening, condra, turris, dacosta, gryba...you know kids smart enough to get to university

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum