GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+14
Hobiesens
sandysensfan
dennycrane
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
Ev
NEELY
Hoags
LeCaptain
wprager
shabbs
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why are there always spaces before your question marks? THIS MUST BE ANSWERED

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:This can be a really cruel game sometimes. Elliott was stellar last year with St.Louis, this year be literally can't stop a beach ball. Was last year a fluke?

Of course it was a fluke. Did anyone think he could be THAT good suddenly ?

St. Louis was allowing 15-18 shots against per game last year, pretty easy for a goalie. They're not as sharp this year and goaltending is more exposed. Halak is legit but he seems injured all the time.

Plus it's Hitchock, he made Leclaire look good.
I was curious so I looked it up. Last year St. Louis averaged 26.7 shots against per game. That was the lowest in the league. This year, they're averaging 23.1, also the lowest in the NHL.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:This can be a really cruel game sometimes. Elliott was stellar last year with St.Louis, this year be literally can't stop a beach ball. Was last year a fluke?

I'll say this much: The Blues have no need for him anymore with Allen coming up to backup Halak - especially considering Halak went down and Elliott crapped himself to the point where they thrust Allen into play (who was good).

Where does Elliott end up from here? I believe he's signed to 1 more year @ 1.8 million, but who would possibly take a chance on him?

He didn't have Redden "helping out" last year Sarcasm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'll say this much: The Blues have no need for him anymore with Allen coming up to backup Halak - especially considering Halak went down and Elliott crapped himself to the point where they thrust Allen into play (who was good).

Where does Elliott end up from here? I believe he's signed to 1 more year @ 1.8 million, but who would possibly take a chance on him?

Bought out at years end.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5816

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum