GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+20
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Number Twenty Nine
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
NEELY
LeCaptain
PTFlea
sandysensfan
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

991Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:09 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, we all expected a lot of injuries with a 5 day training camp. I just didn't expect that the Sens would get all of the East conference injuries.

992Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:10 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Meh, I think he's a good top 6 guy. May not get 35 goals again but he's good for 20, 25 and you need that depth if you want to win.

His contract is up soon and he will be looking for a long term deal with 2 damaged knees. There's nothing good that will come out of this in terms of value for the money.

993Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:Meh, I think he's a good top 6 guy. May not get 35 goals again but he's good for 20, 25 and you need that depth if you want to win.

His contract is up soon and he will be looking for a long term deal with 2 damaged knees. There's nothing good that will come out of this in terms of value for the money.

Maybe, maybe not but it's not a player I think you want to move at this point.

994Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 67 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's frustrating, but if he can somehow be healthy, he'll always be good for 20+ goals on line 2. He can never again be looked at as a top liner though, waaaaaaaaaay too streaky.

-------

http://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5808

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum