GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+20
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Number Twenty Nine
dennycrane
tim1_2
spader
Oglethorpe
SensHulk
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
Ev
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
NEELY
LeCaptain
PTFlea
sandysensfan
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

511Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:57 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It doesn't work that way though. Benoit came in and did exactly what was asked of him - plus he'd need to clear waivers. Murray and Mac would much rather keep him in the NHL and scratch him than risk losing him - especially in a shortened season with an old man as one of your top 4.

I'll admit, Benoit needs to avoid having an off game again, but he's won the benefit of the doubt for the rest of the season barring a trade - that's my opinion, we'll see if it actually shakes out that way or not, but I think that's what will happen.

As for a RHD - we need one bad. We've needed one bad for a while and matters are getting dire. People can see now that a leftie playing the right side is a bad idea, limits options badly on what they can do - especially in the defensive zone.

512Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:01 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It was driving me mental yesterday every single time Lundin, Gonchar, or Benoit would come around the boards and be forced to dump it out on their back... it either barely got out, they fanned, or was kept in. RHD is a must going forward and I am not sure how they will go about it.

Also, I am not in any way saying Benoit is going anywhere but another game like that and they will start to question it. I also think they rather him stay in Ottawa as a healthy scratch than send him back down.

513Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:04 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's really obvious too - even in the offensive zone. Wrong handed players get pinned along the board all the time instead of being able to make the proper plays.

514Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:It's really obvious too - even in the offensive zone. Wrong handed players get pinned along the board all the time instead of being able to make the proper plays.

If they didn't have Karlsson playing 30 mins a night it would be even worse.

515Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so Bishop didn't have the greatest game last time. there's not telling what he could look like in the next one. we've been so enamored with Andersson that we fail to see that Bishop is probably more then capable of doing a fine job for us.
let the guy play saturdaya and let's win this one.

516Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, we finally have a Saturday night game! But my kid has a game at 8. Hasn't had a game in two weeks and then the first one right when the Sens have one of their rare Saturday night games. My son was telling me the other day how he asn't yet seen Coach's Corner this season.

517Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:So, we finally have a Saturday night game! But my kid has a game at 8. Hasn't had a game in two weeks and then the first one right when the Sens have one of their rare Saturday night games. My son was telling me the other day how he asn't yet seen Coach's Corner this season.

yeah, he's not missing much. probably better off not watching that buffoon

518Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:So, we finally have a Saturday night game! But my kid has a game at 8. Hasn't had a game in two weeks and then the first one right when the Sens have one of their rare Saturday night games. My son was telling me the other day how he asn't yet seen Coach's Corner this season.

Luckily the Sens game is at 2pm Nod

519Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:14 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

Nope. Game's at 2pm tomorrow, as part of Hockey Day in Canada.

520Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hobiesens wrote:

Luckily the Sens game is at 2pm Nod

Yes, good news that we won't have to miss it, but it means the Sens still haven't been on HNIC this season. Unreal. Started last year. Did they make some kind of deal with the league or the Leafs? Maybe a deal with the refs?

521Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, Happy Birthday to Mike Lundin's twinse!

Oh, and congratulations to Mike and his wife. I've got twins so he's got his work cut out for him.

522Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:50 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:By the way, Happy Birthday to Mike Lundin's twinse!

Oh, and congratulations to Mike and his wife. I've got twins so he's got his work cut out for him.

He also has another son.. don't know how old.. but yeah.. not much sleep for him for the next while..

523Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's what a wife is for.

524Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:

Ha! Yeah right.

525Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Ev wrote:

Spoken like a single man Wink

526Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:

If you're a bigot, then yes.

527Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
Ev wrote:

If you're a bigot, then yes.

I think bigotry is a little different. Misogyny, perhaps? Sexism.

528Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 35 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Ev wrote:

Spoken like a single man Wink

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum